RATINGS: 226   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.54/5   IBU: 10   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
SeaQuench Ale is our session sour quencher made with lime peel, black lime and sea salt. It’s a citrusy-tart union of three German styles of beer blissfully brewed into one. We begin by brewing a straightforward Kolsch with lots of wheat and Munich Malt, then we brew a salty Gose with black limes, coriander and our sea salt. We follow it all up with a citrusy-tart Berlinerweiss made with lime juice and lime peel. All three beers are then blended together in the fermentation tank to create this German hybrid.

ordybill (1811) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - AUG 21, 2017
Poured from a 12 OZ can into a pint glass. The appearance is a cloudy golden yellow color with a medium sized white head. The aroma is salty citrus. The taste follows the nose. Not a fan of sours, but this real good.

shrubber85 (11460) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - AUG 18, 2017
Can. Sour milk, lime, salt, wheat malt, and straw aroma. Hazy golden yellow with large eggshell white head. Mildly sweet lime, milky wheat malt, lightly salty, and lightly bitter straw flavor. Okay body. DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with AB/InBev or their subsidiaries. I receive no financial assistance from them in any way. The above beer was purchased with legal tender with funds obtained from an occupation that is in no way related to AB/InBev. In the interest of complete transparency, I have received free admittance to an AB/InBev amusement park in the past (SeaWorld) but this was due to the fact that at the time I was an Active Duty soldier in the US Army at the time and not due to my beer rating and participation of same on this site. I also received three (3) free 3 to 4 ounce AB/InBev beers during this visit. All other visits to Anheuser Busch amusement parks were paid for at full price (to include Busch Gardens in Tampa and Williamsburg) – no beer was consumed on these visits as my parents had this strange rule against me drinking beer at age 3, 9, or even 12. As one final statement, I think I was given some AB/InBev beers free of charge from a distributor in Savannah, GA, but it was St. Patrick’s Day weekend so my memories are kind of fuzzy. Anyway, the distributor was a very cool guy who looked very much like Norm from “Cheers” and these beers were never rated. All other AB/InBev beers consumed by me have been purchased either by myself, my friends and acquaintances, or provided as part of beer festivals where they were provided to all attendees as part of the price of admittance and not as any stipend or bonus for any activity on my part. Hopefully this will serve as proof that AB/InBev had no influence whatsoever in the above rating.

Beerhunter111 (21520) - P´Castle, GERMANY - AUG 16, 2017
12 fl.oz can. A hazy bright pale golden beer with a small white head. Aroma of Lime, sour fruits, Salt. Taste of sour yellow fruits, Salt, Lime.

obxdude10 (2347) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 15, 2017
12oz can and not really my style of beer. However, I gave it a try and didn’t mind the actual beer itself. I certainly couldn’t drink a whole lot of these. Probably not more than the one can I did have. The beer poured a bright, light golden color with a small, fizzy head. There are plenty of spices and citrus notes going on in this beer, with hints of oranges, limes, coriander, black pepper and sea salt. The body is very sour and spritzy. It’s certainly a decent thirst quencher for the summer months.

topherh (1929) - Kearney, Missouri, USA - AUG 15, 2017
Golden pour with white head. Tart, wheaty, little bit of sourness and a definite bit of salt. Quenching?? Not so much.

j12601 (12734) - Poughkeepsie, New York, USA - AUG 12, 2017
Can with Andy, Pearl, and Teddy while out due ramen. Soft musk and a bit of lime. Medium bodied, tart and tangy, big salinity. Slow acidity, light lime.

coachd (860) - Missouri, USA - AUG 12, 2017
I'm usually not into sessions or goses, tried this on a whim and it was really good. Refreshing in an odd way. Still brings the sour and has a substantial palate despite the low ABV. Drink this cold, it tasted a little funny as it got warmer. I recommend. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mansquito (6527) - Nueva York, New York, USA - AUG 11, 2017
Beer Table to go: pours light orange yellow with a quickly dissipating white head. Aroma is limey, slightly funky, a tad funky. Taste is moderately sour. Probably a bit more sour than the average gose. Fruity flavors up in there. Only a hintnof salt.

kbiedron (1) - - AUG 9, 2017 does not count
If you like sour beers, this is a mellow flavor but very very very very (meeting 75 word requirements) tart ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Listigovers (1205) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 6, 2017
Hazy golden beer, thin head. Sounds like a gose but tastes more like a Berliner. Balanced tartness and wet grain. Wheaty, delicious, that’s a nice sour!