RATINGS: 258   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.52/5   IBU: 10   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
SeaQuench Ale is our session sour quencher made with lime peel, black lime and sea salt. It’s a citrusy-tart union of three German styles of beer blissfully brewed into one. We begin by brewing a straightforward Kolsch with lots of wheat and Munich Malt, then we brew a salty Gose with black limes, coriander and our sea salt. We follow it all up with a citrusy-tart Berlinerweiss made with lime juice and lime peel. All three beers are then blended together in the fermentation tank to create this German hybrid.

Skarecrow (979) - North Shore, Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - SEP 27, 2017
330ml can
Hazy pale straw pour with slight head.
Salty, lemon/lime aroma.
Tart lemon taste with touch of saltiness behind.
Ticks all the Gose boxes.

mike67 (1274) - , New Jersey, USA - SEP 25, 2017
12 oz can. Pours hazy golden with tall, long-lasting, foamy white head and soda-like carbonation. Nose is of sour dough, funky yeast and some salt. Body is medium and tangy. Taste is of lime, wheat malt, funky yeast and hint of salt. Finish is long and tart. Refreshing brew

Tr0994 (3) - - SEP 24, 2017 does not count
Bright, tart, clean,refreshing with hint of salt. I seem to like this sometimes but not all I think the tartness gets to me sometimes ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

higgsbison (271) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - SEP 20, 2017
Interesting. Just had a couple sips of it. A salty sour. Here are my extra characters so I can upload it to Ratebeer.com as I am now required to do ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.3
ipa4me4u (33) - New Jersey, USA - SEP 18, 2017
I know the full description of this brew is sea salt and black lime, but thats all you taste, and to me it doesn't work.

BlackBeerPG (940) - Darien, Illinois, USA - SEP 18, 2017
Taste: kinda refreshing, tangy lime, salty, crisp, sour, tart notes. Citrus black lime nose. Pale gold, slight haze, white foam head not large. Medium to lite body. Reminds me of tequila and lime without the alcohol burn.

thedm (6320) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - SEP 16, 2017
This canned brew from a bottle shop was served at a cool temperature and poured a medium sized head of foamy with a frothy top finely sized white colored bubbles that were quickly diminishing and left behind a typically carbonated body hazy dark yellow colored body and a fair lacing. The aroma was citrus. The mild citrus dry crisp mouth feel was tingly at the start and at the finish with a medium citrus aftertaste. The ok flavor contained notes of sour citrus and was dry in the aftertaste. An OK brew just nothing special.

ben4321 (6773) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - SEP 14, 2017
Draft at Harbor Bar. Murky yellow, white head, fizzy. Lime and mild salinity. A little rind. Light tart. Decent. A little underwhelming.

theisti (4221) - Kansas, USA - SEP 13, 2017
Shaker pint at International Tap House in Chesterfield, Missouri. The pour is a hazed golden yellow with a small white head. The aroma is salt water, lime citrus, and wheat grain. The taste is a nice bright lime tartness balanced well with the sea salt and the wheat grain. Clean mineral salt finish. The palate is light to medium bodied with soft natural carbonation and the the dry salt grain finish. Tasty.

balloonbuffoon (660) - - SEP 10, 2017
12floz can, COD: 08.10.2017, $2.50 paid as a single, poured into a tulip glass. Appears a gold with little head retention. Smells like laundered clothes with floral scented dryer sheet. Lime, white grape, sea salt flavors comprise this medium bodied gose. This isn't a style I can get into too heavily, but this is about as well done as any I've had. It can work very well under narrow circumstances and mood.