overall
Brewed by FEMSA - Cuauhtémoc-Moctezuma (Heineken)
Style: Amber Lager/Vienna
Monterrey/Orizaba, Mexico

RATINGS: 1735   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.45/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Dos Equis Amber is a rich, full-bodied Mexican import with a reddish-gold color and is made from the finest ingredients, representing the brand’s traditional Mexican heritage. The history of Dos Equis Amber is traced to the development of the popular Oktoberfest-style of Vienna lager originally created during the mid-19th century.

hauntedwolf99 (4) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - NOV 3, 2002 does not count
Superb. This beer is the greatest when served in a jumbo 24 ounce glass, just above the freezing temperature, so that little ice crystals float on the top, and with a lime wedge. Truely a divine drinking experience.

Cavie (4769) - Arlington, Texas, USA - MAR 4, 2009
I like the dark version of this beer! A smooth Mexican beer brewed in the American Dark Lager style. Yes please!

smatos16 (2) - New York, USA - AUG 9, 2010 does not count
I love it. I’m a junior apprentice at best at tasting beers but with about 100 different kinds under my belt this is about my second favorite beer to enjoy.

JonLaRue (59) - St Louis, Missouri, USA - MAR 13, 2015
I am ashamed how much I loke this beer. Its light has just enough hops to enjoy with anything has an interesting aroma. Its better than bud light.

FlightTapper2 (1) - - SEP 14, 2017 does not count
Smooth, has a nice, light bready taste, pairs well with pub grub, or solo. Not a meal in a bottle, but a nice complementary beer.

samustdog (73) - USA - JUN 8, 2002
A very fine beer that actually surpassed the Dos Equis Green. I was pleasantly surprised. Recommended.

Keytonic (10) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - MAR 11, 2012
Beer is pretty good, love the taste and smell, all around good beer.Beer is pretty good, love the taste and smell, all around good beer.

BuzzBeer99 (81) - Oklahoma, USA - FEB 4, 2002
I am not a mexican beer fan. Afterall, it must come from mexican water, right? Completely surprised, with rock salt and lime this beer is almost addicting.