Double Barley Field of Dreams Strawberry Wheat

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
An American wheat brewed with over 400 pounds of NC strawberries. The perfect summer beer as it is light and refreshing with subtle hints of fresh strawberries. Perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot summer day!

Most RecentTicked By

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
andylikesbeer (3) - - NOV 13, 2015 does not count
It was a year ago but I remember like it was yesterday, my first time at the DB tap room. This beer had aroma of strawberry LEAVES, no actual strawberry. I loved it and was surprised since I expected strawberry, but that pure greenness was in the aroma and flavors. Beautiful.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
OldGrowth (3363) - the Containment Area, North Carolina, USA - JUN 13, 2014
Pint at Triangle Wine. Morrisville. Good aroma. Surprised by the yeasty scent. Strawberry it’s mild. Cloudy golden yellow color. Big head good lace. Sweet tart flavor. Medium body creamy mouthfeel sweet finish. Pretty nice if it’s around this summer I’ll have some more.