RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.47/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.21/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 28   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Cellared for more than two months at near-freezing temps, giving it a velvety smooth mouthfeel and impeccable balance. Our Czech lager yeast strain makes it unique too. Brewed with Gambrinus Organic Pilsner malt, Munich malt, Vienna malt, Newport and Sterling hops. 5.5% abv, 28 IBU.

Most RecentTicked By

spikester (606) - Salem, Oregon, USA - OCT 7, 2008
From a growler fill at the brewpub. Amber with a good sized off-white head and generous lacings. Floral hop aroma. I haven’t had a lot of this style of brew but to me it was a great session growler. I was a good deal hoppier than I expected with plenty of rich malts to support the hops. Very tasty brew.

boFNjackson (4201) - Portland, Oregon, USA - OCT 4, 2008
Tap @ Bailey’s Tap Room... Poured reddish with an off-white head, nice lacing. Fresh hops on the nose and a floral presence. Lots of carbonation with flavors of earthy and leafy barley/cereal-notes and a good balance between hops and malt. Finish was a little funky, like a chemical.

beerinmarch (2830) - Washington, USA - SEP 23, 2008
On tap at the PDX Green Dragon. Pours dark amber with a smooth white head. Very solid Oktoberfest, rich toasty malts up front, balanced finish. The sweetness up front in this kinda reminds me of frosted flakes in a strange way, although I’ve tasted this in a few alt biers before. With 4 other Oktoberfests on tap at the same time this was in the lead by far.