overall
Brewed by Dreher Sörgyárak (Asahi)
Style: Dunkler Bock
Budapest, Hungary

RATINGS: 244   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%
A Dreher Bak méltón képviseli azt a gazdag ízvilágot, ami a Dreher márkát ismertté és közkedveltté tette. A háromféle - bajor, pilzeni és karamell - maláta igazán erőteljes testet kölcsönöz ennek a mélybarna színű különlegességnek. Pörköltségét harmonikusan egészíti ki a hozzá kapcsolódó keserűség, így minden megtalálható benne, ami egy barna sört igazán tartalmassá tesz.

encepur (3) - HUNGARY - NOV 5, 2012 does not count
Nice dark brown-red color, great smoke colored head with medium bubbles, redolent aroma, lot of sweetness and a bit alcohol in the taste, affable aftertaste. One of the greatest Hungarian beer in my opinion.

humalahop (17) - HUNGARY - NOV 6, 2012

smoggymackem (4) - Seaham, Durham, ENGLAND - NOV 28, 2013 does not count
So far this is one of the best beer i have had, this is such a nice beer, that I am planning on going back to Budapest on Holiday to sample some more as I am unable to find it in the UK. Lovely Smooth dark, malty, spiced chocolaty flavour.

ha1ag (950) - Maastricht, NETHERLANDS - FEB 18, 2006
bottled, 0.5l, 7.3%. Bottle 50 cl) very dark, almost black color, somewhat reddish when held towards light. Nice beige head. Very obviously roasted aroma. Very solid body with some sweet scent and taste. reminds me of Polish porters, best Hungarian beer (I am very biased towards boks and prters as U might have noticed) :)

artyom (1173) - Osijek, CROATIA - DEC 19, 2013
0,5l bottle. Dark ruby/brown color. Aroma is toasted malt, caramel, raisins, plums and burnt sugar. Taste is rather sweet, with caramel, plums, burnt sugar, spices and toasted malt. Very tasty and complex beer, I really recommend it.

thedm (6319) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - MAY 27, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 4, 2003 This brew pours a long lasting head of creamy light brown fine to medium sized bubbles and an opaque black brown body. It has a medium strength malt aroma. It also has a complex flavor that is sweet and has notes of roasted caramel and a little chocolate. I rather liked the combination as this brew went down very easy. I could drink more of this if I could find it. This bottle was in the bargain bin for $0.95. What a deal this was!

hotstuff (5258) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - MAY 27, 2003
Poured a tan head with good lacing on all sides of my mug. The aroma to me was both chocolate and licorice. The body was black. This was a very smooth brew in my opinion and one that I truly enjoyed drinking.