RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 4.05/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 366   ABV: 12.2%
Braggot based on our ESB. ABV varies (9.8% in 2007, 12.2 in 2010).

Most RecentTicked By

SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - DEC 14, 2007
On tap at the brewpub. The brewmaster graciously gave us a sample of this BEFORE THE OFFICIAL OPENING TIME, thus likely violating all the rules of god and man. I’m so glad he lives on the edge because this is perhaps the best braggot I have ever tasted. Way better than my own homebrew braggot. I’m thinking that this is more on the mead end of the scale. I had always thought that braggot was 50-50 honey and malt, but this tastes like all honey with a slash of beer in it. So smooth. So heavenly.

Ratman197 (14826) - Arvada, Colorado, USA - MAY 27, 2007
On tap @ Dry Dock poured a clear brown with a small lasting off white head. Aromas of honey, carmel, toffee and light spice. Palate was light bodied and crisp. Flavors of honey, carmel, light toffeeand a hint of fruitiness with a crisp slightly dry fruity finish.