overall
RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 3.91/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.67/5   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%
Our Bell Road IPA is Dubina Brewing in a glass. From our hands, tanks and our hearts we bring you a brew that is fresh, bold and exciting, yet wonderfully familiar. Whether it’s the nuances of oranges and grapefruit, the resinous hoppy finish or the hand selected malts, we offer you a chance to experience everything Dubina stands for. This is our flagship. Cheers.

Ernesto987 (6050) - Arizona, USA - AUG 16, 2016
draft at brewery. Light and sweet. Lightly hopped with the majority towards the bitterness at the end. Copper color, light-moderate head.

dwyerpg (6282) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 25, 2016
I’m torn on this. Smell is great, mostly grapefruit. The flavor has some nice hops but I get a little soapy flavor at the back end. Good but could be great.

KUEric (977) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUN 12, 2016
Aroma has some grassyness that I wished the flavor had. Mostly pine, grapefruit, resin and deliciousness, but a little too malty and a little much on the sweetness side of things for my taste.

StephTamiko (45) - Arizona, USA - APR 23, 2016
Clear copper draft pour with thin white head. Balanced flavors of hops, resin, and oranges. Very refreshing IPA for sunny AZ summers!

jntfan1978 (50) - Chandler, Arizona, USA - APR 17, 2016
Bright golden copper color with small white head. Juicy and really delicious. A citrus burst up front, clementines and tangerine. The flavor them dives into a melon/tropical note with a nice dose of bitterness. Finishes juicy and a bit dank.

wyldefan82 (1) - Arizona, USA - APR 16, 2016 does not count
Golden in color with decent head. Get a decent taste of the dry hopped Amarillo wish I got more from the citra hops. Not overly malty.

BrownPaperBags (16) - Plano, Texas, USA - APR 11, 2016
Light to medium golden color, good head and lacing. Aroma is juicy hops and fruit. Taste is pretty damn bitter (I believe 65 IBUs) and that really lingers on the mouth. This is hard for me to say but would honestly like this just a touch less bitter. Overall a pretty great brew from a place I’ve had nothing from.

JPDurden24 (1675) - Chandler, Arizona, USA - APR 8, 2016
Clear golden pour with a fluffy white head. Aroma is tangerine forward with a citrus backbone. Flavor is more tropical upfront with a clean and refreshing finish. Good stuff!

thebitterendaz (35) - Alabama, USA - APR 8, 2016
Dubina Bell Road IPA Poured from 16oz Dubina growler Color: very nice golden golden color with small to medium head Aroma: big whiff of grapefruit/tropical fruits with a little pine Flavor: it is very balance. You got your pine/hop resin along with a great juicy/tropical character. Overall: easily top 5 IPA in Arizona and hope it makes its way to cans some day

beeranibud (10) - - APR 6, 2016
Yum, this has to be one of, if not the best AZ IPA. Forget TS or Dragoon!!!!