overall
RATINGS: 564   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.59/5   SEASONAL: Winter   IBU: 33   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
First brewed in 2011, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter is jet black in color with a tan, rocky head, full body and creamy, luxurious mouthfeel. Its lightly sweet, malty flavor is accented by rich flavors of chocolate, coffee and peanut butter, and balanced by a subtle hop character and moderate 6.2% abv. Sweet Baby Jesus finishes smooth, dry, and roasty with lingering notes of chocolate and peanut butter so savory, you will exclaim its name!

dobr (1) - Minster, Ohio, USA - APR 29, 2013 does not count
One of the best tasting beers on my list, better love peanut butter. Peanut butter aroma is stronger than taste, and taste is perfect. I am parcel to peanut butter though.

Drew07 (1) - - OCT 16, 2014 does not count
Best beer hands down!!!! The smell the taste is wonderful!!!! DuClaw is a great beer maker! One of the best chocolate peanut butter beers!!

Bellsfan15 (5) - Portsmouth, Virginia, USA - JAN 24, 2015 does not count
Ummmmmmmm. I love this damn porter! My roommate just got me to try this tonight. It’s very thick, but chocolatey