overall
RATINGS: 554   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.59/5   SEASONAL: Winter   IBU: 33   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
First brewed in 2011, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter is jet black in color with a tan, rocky head, full body and creamy, luxurious mouthfeel. Its lightly sweet, malty flavor is accented by rich flavors of chocolate, coffee and peanut butter, and balanced by a subtle hop character and moderate 6.2% abv. Sweet Baby Jesus finishes smooth, dry, and roasty with lingering notes of chocolate and peanut butter so savory, you will exclaim its name!

dobr (1) - Minster, Ohio, USA - APR 29, 2013 does not count
One of the best tasting beers on my list, better love peanut butter. Peanut butter aroma is stronger than taste, and taste is perfect. I am parcel to peanut butter though.

Drew07 (1) - - OCT 16, 2014 does not count
Best beer hands down!!!! The smell the taste is wonderful!!!! DuClaw is a great beer maker! One of the best chocolate peanut butter beers!!

Bellsfan15 (5) - Portsmouth, Virginia, USA - JAN 24, 2015 does not count
Ummmmmmmm. I love this damn porter! My roommate just got me to try this tonight. It’s very thick, but chocolatey

Wesman (23) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 10, 2013
From a 12oz bottle. Dark color little head, smells and tastes great like chocolate and cherries.

magikarp (15) - - MAR 21, 2014
How is this beer? It tastes like Swiss-miss with peanut butter added. Ridiculous and delicious. Try it if you can find it!

Susicks (1) - - AUG 24, 2014 does not count
One of my favorite brews. A big fan of stouts and porters, the subtle chocolate, peanut butter and coffee flavors are delightful. So glad I discovered it at my favorite little place, Three Rivers Six Pack shop in Delmont,PA.

raymow (1732) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 5, 2014
on tap at Dog & Bull in Croydon - Awesome! 1 of the best beers I’ve ever had. Great Chocolate & peanut-butter flavor. Can’t get enough of this!

McWop (20) - Laurel, Maryland, USA - SEP 22, 2013
UPDATED: OCT 27, 2013 Wonderful chocolate aroma. Surprisingly smooth to drink. Finishes with a really nice dark chocolate coffee like flavor. Yummy beer!

Edtorrey (26) - Maryland, USA - JAN 11, 2014
Delightful color, head and aroma present in the initial pour. Smooth mouthfeel, not to fizzy, and just the right balance of chocolate (almost stout) and real peanut butter. One of my favorites. A gift from the DuClaw brewmaster. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone