Duff Beer (Germany, 4.7%)

overall
Formerly brewed at Eschweger Klosterbrauerei
Style: Pale Lager
Eschwege, Germany

RATINGS: 260   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
The legendary Duff Beer
Brewed by Eschweger Klosterbrauerei for DUFF sales & marketing e.K., Schwabhäuser 18, D-99867, Gotha.
www.duff-bier.com

stunetii (90) - Bergen, NORWAY, NORWAY - MAR 28, 2011
An excellent television show is, in no way a good reason to buy a beer and Duff Beer is good example of this. For a few second, this actually looks like a pretty decent pilsner, until the head rapidly succumbs to the force of gravity, immediately shattering any hopes of it being anything more than swill. The nose, however, was not so bad, with a reference to caramel and yeast. Otherwise, there was not much to it, although nothing purely offensive either. The taste was much like the nose, so I’d certainly not include this in the swill category. Boring? Yes indeed, but offensive? Certainly not.

daje (4548) - NORWAY - MAR 17, 2011
Bottle. Light golden color, short head. Aroma of sugar, honey. Sweet malt taste with some bitterness. Really nothing special. Of course this beer is all about the outside of the bottle, not what’s inside it.

Kriegbaum (845) - Randers, DENMARK - MAR 7, 2011
Flaske 33 cl. Gylden hælde med hvid hoved af middel varighed. Aroma og smag af malt og humle. En smule sur i eftersmagen

yngwie (17284) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - MAR 6, 2011
Bottle. It pours a clear, golden body and a minimal sized off-white head. Fruity, wort-like aroma with maize notes and caramel. Fruits, wort and caramel in the mouth, medium body fullness. Fruity finish. A truly unforgettable beer. Or unremeberable I guess... But it’s not all bad, it’s drinkable and all that, but very uninteresting. 101126

Finn (8305) - Tromsø, NORWAY - MAR 6, 2011
Flaske 0,33l kjøpt på Eurospar Matservice i Tromsø. 4,7%. Tilsatt litt vann for tilpasning til det norske markedet? Veldig lys gylden. Høyt hvitt kremaktig skum. Grei aroma med litt gress & malt. Smaken det samme. Flat og kjedelig. Etterlater en smak av søt malt. KI=2

1.3
MrGGen (335) - ITALY - MAR 4, 2011
Esattamente la stessa cosa che avevo scritto per quella "Duff" prodotta da Haacht: Chiara,schiuma scarsa.Aroma leggero di malto e luppolo,idem il sapore.Niente di più di una Stella Artois.Inoffensiva. Non mi vergogno a dire di averla comprata solo per avere lo sfizio di possedere la birra dei Simpson.De-hi-hi-ho!!! D’oh!

MADpalace (219) - Budel, NETHERLANDS - MAR 4, 2011
I got this beer as a present from a Simpsons fan. Because I am not a big fan of the Simpons humour, I also was a bit sceptic about this brand. But I must say it is a very mild beer with good taste. It is easy to drink a few, although I prefer the stronger more sweet beers I think I could have a nice carnaval with this beer ;-).

gunnfryd (15490) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - MAR 3, 2011
Bottle. Golden colour with a white head. Aroma is sweet, wort, malt, fruit. Flavour is sweet, wort, malt, fruit. Thin beer.

Rasmus40 (22133) - Beder, Aarhus, DENMARK - FEB 28, 2011
Clear pale yellow with a white head. Aroma is light malty, grainy and straw. Flavor is medium sweet and light bitter. Dry and light bitter finish. Light bodied. 181210

kermis (14958) - The Hague / Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - FEB 26, 2011
When I was 17 I drank some very good beer I drank some very good beer I purchased with a fake I.D. My name was Brian Mcgee. I stayed up listening to Queen. When I was 17...