RATINGS: 1267   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   IBU: 10   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Deep golden color, and smooth, full-bodied taste with just a hint of honey on the palate.
Formerly JW Dundee’s Original Honey Brown Lager
10 IBU

lagerman99 (66) - USA - DEC 6, 2001
Say what you want about this, it’s the beer that led me down the road to real beer drinking. I was at a frat party, swilling natty light and one hell of a woman was over to one side drinking bottles of these. Honey Brown was my initiation into a lot of beautiful things and so forvive me if my rating is a bit inflated out of respect for memory.

HarmonKill-a-Brew (407) - Wilmar, Arkansas, USA - DEC 2, 2001
Just a hint of honey is right. I was expecting more honey flavor. If I was just rating this as a beer, it would score a little higher. I have to really concentrate to taste the honey. This is the first honey flavored beer I have tried so maybe I expected too much.

RunawayUD (30) - USA - DEC 2, 2001
A great beer. One of fav’s and the best honey by far. Michelob honey comes in second

1.3
VENOM (941) - Connecticut, USA - NOV 26, 2001
Clear light amber. Light head. Macro aroma. Crisp and clean. Honey? Uh...not quite. Corn syrup sweetness, minimal malts. Just nasty.

1.1
TAR (2742) - Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina, USA - NOV 25, 2001
UPDATED: JAN 19, 2004 Devoid of head formation. Pure macro flavor and aroma with loads of corn syrp dumped in. Disgusting.

obxdude10 (2324) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 22, 2001
Not all that bad for a big, domestic beer

Andrew196 (1853) - Katy, Texas, USA - NOV 22, 2001
Good honey beer! Me and my friends drink pitchers of this between classes from time to time. Very smooth, drinkable

Axle3380 (95) - montvale, New Jersey, USA - NOV 16, 2001
This beer is amazing. Although I’ve had better , this beer is up there with the best.

achtungpv (259) - Austin, Texas, USA - NOV 10, 2001
A beer for sophisticated frat boys.

bumlogik99 (19) - Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA - NOV 10, 2001
I enjoyed it. Good football beer.