RATINGS: 1230   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   IBU: 10   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Deep golden color, and smooth, full-bodied taste with just a hint of honey on the palate.
Formerly JW Dundee’s Original Honey Brown Lager
10 IBU

Beerona97 (2399) - Washington, USA - APR 14, 2009
Pours clear amber with a fizzy very quickly non existent white head. Aroma is faint honey. Taste is honey with water. Smooth and easy drinking.

Pipper (325) - Ohio, USA - NOV 21, 2009
I’m not a big lager fan but this is not a good one. I get the honey and a weak flavor palate from the lager side.

Oakes (18828) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 18, 2001
..................................................

JessterCPA (130) - Wayne, New Jersey, USA - SEP 10, 2001
I am sorry. I just do not get why everyone is into this beer...............

Drinkingdan (375) - East Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2002
thought is was better when it first came out. Now I think it is slighty nasty.

Jfishback13 (275) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - DEC 26, 2002
This beer used to be all over the place... I haven't seen it for some time though. When I first started working my way up the evolutionary beer ladder, this beer was one of my rungs.

freekyp (2408) - Thomasville, North Carolina, USA - JAN 22, 2003
UPDATED: NOV 15, 2007 Deep amber color. No hop bitterness to speak of. Honey taste is very prominent, and lingers long after the beer is gone. Somehwat cabbagy finish. Decent soft mouthfeel, but one dimensional and lacks a strong finish. Skip it and try any other beer in their lineup.

JahNoth (1039) - Rochester, New York, USA - NOV 12, 2003
I am surprised I haven't rated this yet, but I enjoyed one tonight at the Sabres game in Rochester. Pretty boring lager with little nose. I am not sure if the sweet flavor is from the honey or the corn. Not as krausened as other genny products. Tough to finish.

tsarman (794) - Northern, New Jersey, USA - SEP 12, 2004
Honey? Brown? Its ok but it doesnt really taste like honey. But oh well, I wasn’t expecting much. Its a little harsh on the palate.

rudolf (2360) - Buffalo, New York, USA - NOV 28, 2004
Crystal clear light brown body w. no head Vaguely sweet nose - some herbal hop. Sweetish adjunct flavor. Herbal honey finish. OK.