RATINGS: 62   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.4/5   ABV: -

jtucker43 (1) - Michigan, USA - SEP 28, 2010 does not count
Very smooth drinking beer, A hint of hops, little to no aftertaste. A quality pilsener that’s in a class of it’s own.

dwr1962 (47) - Wellsburg, West Virginia, USA - AUG 29, 2010
It looks better than it tastes or smells. It tastes and smells like a macro...well, maybe a bit better than BMC, but not much good. It’s price puts it closer to micros that can easily beat it.

haitaiph (1) - USA - AUG 12, 2010 does not count
This is the best beer I have ever tasted, it has a great head and no after taste. It is great to see this beer revived! Way better than Sam Adams

LinusStick (3537) - Moon Twp, suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 10, 2010
I saved my 2000th rating for something local even though I knew it wasn’t going to be great. Aroma was near nasty. Metallic alcoholic light malt. Pour was a nice enough light gold, clear with nice swirling bubbles and a thin white film for a head. Taste was stale and metallic pilsener malt with a hint of hops in the aftertaste that is quickly taken over by the metal flavor. This is the typical Melanie beer and is hard to distinguish from her others. Blah

RONCOD (256) - Uledi, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 10, 2010
Clear yellow with a thin white head. Kind of sweet with a slight hops finish. My Grandpap used to drink this and I am glad to see this classic return to PA.

ukntcme (22) - Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 8, 2010
This beer has been out of production for awhile. I would have to say its a very smooth drinking beer, a little sweet, hint of hops, and finishes clean. I like it for what it is. Better than Bud.

MrBunn (2868) - The Wet Side of a Dry Town, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 6, 2010
Wow! First rating on this. Found the bottle locally today and wanted to try it. Pours a very light gold with a thin head and aromas of skinny hops and adjunct. Flavor is like Corn Pops with Beck’s style skunk hops. Pretty sugary and light.