RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 2.83/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 60   ABV: 2%

Most RecentTicked By

OldMrCrow (2446) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 21, 2014
Draft at the brewery. Hazy gold-brown pour, little head. This is something like a gently sour wheat beer rather than a full-on Berliner Weisse -- not a hint of the vomit of the latter style. I’m please to have something at 2% on tap. It hit the spot tonight and was worth drinking a couple of glasses.

trevor211 (1681) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JAN 5, 2014
On tap at Naked City. Cloudy orange. Rancid meat and orange citrus on the nose. Flavor has a pleasant tartness, but that underlying meaty note just kills it for me. Blech.

luttonm (6644) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JAN 5, 2014
Draft at Naked City in Seattle. Still hazed yellow. Tart corn aroma, great Berliner style souring pucker. Smooth sweet finish. Crisp, but base of beer is a bit rough. Nice change of pace.

Prufrockstar (2132) - Moscow, Idaho, USA - NOV 2, 2013
Draft at EB LCW. Available with syrups, but I’m drinking it straight because that’s how I roll. Pours only slightly hazy, orange-golden why minimal white head. Aroma of vinegar and citrus with wheaty backdrop. Taste: Fritos, salsa, corn nuts, toast. Lightly tart, lasting cornmeal finish. Maybe it will grow on me? I hope so. Palate: slick texture, medium-ish body, average carbonation. Overall: wish I’d gone with one of the syrups.