overall
RATINGS: 420   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.46/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
The rainbow bridge made from fire, air and water, used by the gods to travel from the world tree, Yggdrasil, to the heavens. Asgard. Brewed with Pale malt and small amounts of Munich and Crystal malts. Bittered with Centennial, finished with Amarillo and Styrian Goldings hops. Strong, hoppy, and smööth

unclemattie (4406) - Georgia, USA - AUG 9, 2006
First beer I tried at the 2006 OBF. I don’t know what I got into. I love this brewery. I just wanted to see what they had to offer. Dark Orange in color, white head. mightily hopped. very similar bittterness to many ROGUEs I’ve had. Malt bitterness aroma. Very nice suprise!

MarkSachon (1056) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 13, 2013
12 oz bottle compliments of my neighbor Bob - thanks! Some notes of caramel and citrus with a nice balance. A true winter warmer that will put a bit of fire in your belly.

truegen (167) - Puyallup, Washington, USA - NOV 13, 2006
22 oz. bomber. Pours a clear brilliant amber with a dense, lasting head. Lemon/hop nose is fairly strong. First taste packs a hop bite with a sweetish piney character. Finish trails off into slow, sweet, warming glow with just a tang of hops left behind. I liked this year’s batch over the last couple.

Leighton (22507) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - OCT 13, 2011
Bottle at the Funky 7, Brooklyn. Vintage bottle from 2002. Pours mostly clear copper with a medium, off-white head. Toasty malt aroma, some caramel. Medium sweet flavor, restrained and mellowed but still with tons to offer. Lots of caramel, mild leafy bitterness, some toffee. Medium bodied with fine to average carbonation. Sweet finish, toasted malts, caramel, brown sugar. Very good condition.