overall
RATINGS: 223   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.21/5   IBU: 33   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Available Year—round 1/2 bbls (22 oz bottles coming soon).

A portion of the net proceeds from every Men’s Room Original Red sold goes to helping support the families of our military vets through the VA Puget Sound Fisher House and Ft. Lewis Fisher House.

The Mens Room Original Red is brewed for The Mens Room Radio Show on 99.9 KISW The Rock of Seattle.

andrewje41 (4256) - Kenmore, Washington, USA - AUG 15, 2016
I’ve had this beer probably a dozen or so times over the years, purely out of my joint respect for both beer and the Men’s Room program. I don’t know why I never rated the beer. Seems like every time I have it, it is poured into plastic at some bar that probably never cleans their lines. Today, I find myself enjoying it under unique circumstances. Not only that, I have a hard time listening to the program now, due to the departure of my favorite cast member. If you ever read this Ben, I miss you buddy, and I hope I get the chance to buy you a beer some day to say thanks for all the laughs over the years. You’ve done the program twice as long as I’ve been legally allowed to drink this beer. This beer is memorable for me because when I am drinking it, there is usually an event that surrounds it. It’s usually quite refreshing on the hot days, but it can be rough on other occasions. A biting nutty malt, and it comes off as boozier than it claims to be. Caramely, but a bit papery as well. On a scale of bad to the best, it’s yummy. Now that I finally uploaded a long thought out rating though, I might not see myself getting this much more. Alright beer I’d say.

tatinek (65) - South Dakota, USA - AUG 2, 2016
On tap medium creamy off white lasting head. Cloudy amber/ Reddish. slightlty bitter hops with citrus notes. Thin mouth feel. Nothing else. Not a repeat beer unless nothing else catches my interest.

Aquilo (658) - Berkeley, California, USA - JUL 11, 2016
Thanks to the name of this beer, all I can think of is urinal cake. Anyways, clear amber color with a thin head and lovely lace. Aroma of vegetables and spices. Flavor is dry and mild. It’s OK.

bookman10 (1209) - Osseo, Minnesota, USA - JUN 24, 2016
Pours a rather hazy Amber-orange with minimal head. Aroma has some citrus, but mainly pine-spruce. Flavor was fairly bitter. Not a lot of citrus-more hoppy. Rather dry finish. On tap at POP bar/restaurant in Seattle’s EMP museum.

George999 (466) - Colorado, USA - JUN 17, 2016
From the tap at Buffalo Wild Wings, the pour is burnt orange in color and slightly cloudy with a white head that lingures. The aroma is hops want to say cascade hops, but not completely sure. The taste is malts with hops. Not a lot of distinct flavors I can pick out. The finish is carbonated and thin rather watery. Overall a good hoppy red.

AgentAle (1811) - FORT MCMURRAY, Alberta, CANADA - MAY 2, 2016
UPDATED: MAY 2, 2016 Aroma is tart, clove, citrus and roasted malts. The taste is toasted malts with hints of honey, clove and a slight earthiness. Well balanced overall but not mindblowing. Appearance is a clear amber with a medium frothy head thwt retains very well.

Bcoble003 (292) - Jblm, Washington, USA - MAR 26, 2016
This beer is quite exquisite hops and barley and a wonderful blend. So wonderful it makes me want to smack a baby in the mouth. Good job guys good job. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

SlimHabib (484) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - MAR 22, 2016
Bottle poor. Cloudy copper Amber with a decent creamy tan head. Light sweet malt and caramel aroma. Medium somewhat oily body. Sweet with a light bitter finish. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

plaugher (491) - Nova Scotia, CANADA - MAR 3, 2016
12oz bottle into a tumbler. Pours a slightly cloudy reddish-amber with a light beige head. Nose of caramel malts, tropical fruit,. Slight fruit gum flavour; unappeallingly thin on the palate. Not a whole lot to it. A milquetoast offering; would like to try some others of theirs, though.

zach8270 (4021) - Henrietta, New York, USA - JAN 12, 2016
(bottle - 22 oz) Copper pour with a thin tan head. Sweet aroma with hints of hops. Very mild. Flavor itself is mild as well. Slightly sweet at the start with a little bit of bitterness coming through at the end.