overall
RATINGS: 598   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.69/5   IBU: 73   EST. CALORIES: 246   ABV: 8.2%
Manic IPA series. The hopping is pure starglow energy, with Chinook to bitter and late and dry additions of Citra and Amarillo. OG 16.8°P/1.068 SG

dojken (699) - SWEDEN - FEB 22, 2018
Flaska i Miami beach! Doftar östkustdipa lite maltig. Smaken bra balans med en viss ton av torkad frukt. Saknar den riktiga intensiteten för att den ska få högre betyg.

DiarmaidBHK (6187) - Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 19, 2018
Draft at Buffalo Wild Wings Selinsgrove. Pours golden with a white head. Leaves some lacing in the glass. Has some pine notes on the nose. Pretty bitter on the tongue.m and finish. Like a blast from the past.

jb (3483) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 17, 2018
Had not tried this but got hold of it in Florida, and it had a west coast feel (surprise west coast brewer). Anne and I really liked it and will seek it out again.

vomit (285) - Michigan, USA - FEB 16, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 17, 2018 Elysian space dust hey? You think the Apollo astronauts brought this stuff back from the Moon? I think not. The wily aliens out there would have stashed a cache of Blatz for their mayhem fueled interstellar travels. So when you see that bright unidentified “light” in the sky, zooming overhead and a wasted voice crying out, "I am so drunk right now!",rest assured our intergalactic overlords are traveling in a Blatz fueled rampage looking to wreak untold mayhem on our unprepared species. I've been to Milwaukee so I ought to know!

Patrik (1003) - Amarillo City, - FEB 13, 2018
Flarra San Francisco . Nästan klar ljus färg. Doftar mogna päron. Smakar Åhh fruktiga halvmogna päron också . Oh oj vilken fin balanserad beska. Vilken öl!! Överraskad av kvalitén . Lång eftersmak . Weast coast med inslag av inlands Dipa.

GregM05 (23) - - FEB 10, 2018
Pretty smooth tasting for a stronger beer, Elysian is some of my favorite beer, and this one certainly does not fail. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jsnaves613 (4) - California, USA - FEB 10, 2018 does not count
This is an excellent IPA in my opinion. The only dislikes are the price (I understand, get what you pay for) & a little dry for my liking. I would personally only drink this beer in the winter time, due to the dryness. Other than that, all the notes are on point. A really good choice, impressed!

ribs4lunch (0) - - FEB 4, 2018 does not count
UPDATED: FEB 4, 2018 I think this beer is very smooth for its ABV! Great amber color too. What at nice find for Super Bowl Sunday!

ricke49 (113) - La Pine, Oregon, USA - FEB 2, 2018
Wonderfully subtle DIPA. Most ~8abv IPAs have an over the top bitterness with no hint of balance. This offering from the IN BEV family (regrettably) is down right smooth with no astringency...and an actual malt presence.

cklee512 (8) - SOUTH KOREA - JAN 20, 2018 does not count
UPDATED: JAN 20, 2018 Had this IPA tasted at seattle taproom in the airport. bitterness and the sweetness is just okay. ABV is 8.2% but doesnt feel like it. Easy to drink.