overall
RATINGS: 286   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.66/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
Brewed at our original Capitol Hill location in Seattle. silver medalist at the 2007 Great American Beer Festival in the Fruit and Vegetable category, the world’s first Imperial pumpkin ale. Brewed with pale, Munich, Cara-Hell, Cara-Vienne, Cara-Munich and Crisp 45° L Crystal malts. Roasted pumpkin seeds in the mash, and extra pumpkin added in the mash, kettle and fermenter. Spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and allspice. Formerly at 9.5%.

AAEA (266) - California, USA - NOV 1, 2015
22FL OZ ($8.99) without a doubt the best pumpkin beer out there. tastes like a liquid pumpkin pie and then its 8.1% ABV. worth the money. I have noticed that this will clear out of a shelf in 2-3 hours after being stocked so NO I will not tell you where I get mine. lol