overall
A Coruña, Spain

RATINGS: 633   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.32/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Bottle: Pasteurised.
Cerveza Especial / Premium Lager
Ingredients: Water, barley malt, maize and hops.

Kincho (2) - SPAIN - AUG 19, 2009 does not count
I am from the city where it is made and I love its taste. Maybe this is because I am used to it but I love it.

mbranco (1) - PORTUGAL - OCT 5, 2014 does not count
1986 Red, its best edition. Definitely, no other spanish beer is better than this one!

AL3XIO20 (1) - - NOV 19, 2014 does not count
As a joker of the game I have to say Estrella Galicia is well above the Jack, Queen, King and Ace. It brings back long memories of the Kingdom of Galicia and the Condado Portucalense - Paradox reference. Unfortunately the Oliver lad does not find this beer to be a treat at all. Overall 20 escudos out of 20

PaulHarris (1) - - OCT 14, 2015 does not count
Simply amazing! It should definetely be more recognised! Great smell better taste! AWESOME!

MartaBoiro (1) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - MAR 17, 2017 does not count
This beer is fantastic. Everytime I am in Galicia, I don’t think in drinking other beer. And when I find it abroad it’s a boost!! I recommend it to everyone!!

djfipc (1) - - APR 5, 2017 does not count
Superb, cruise and very refreshing. Suitable for any occasion it meal. Ideal for tapas.

dinsua (2) - Devon, ENGLAND - AUG 30, 2016 does not count
A must-taste. Produced in Galicia, is the best beer distributed in Spain. Frequent to see in Catalonian pubs.

MeadSensei98 (1) - - JUL 14, 2017 does not count
I drink the beer every time I get in Spain. Cold severed in Granada aswell as in A Coruna. I buy it also online in Germany.