RATINGS: 306   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Smoked pilsner. I need to know what kind of beer cowboys drink, as I have recently become one. I want to be the best cowboy I can be, and I think drinking the correct beer is important. I already have a cowboy hat and a nice big shiny buckle.

shawndjkidd (14) - CANADA - DEC 28, 2015
just enough smoke to pair perfectly with anything off the grill! Yet still crisp and clean like you look for in a pilsner

77ships (11482) - Antwerpen, BELGIUM - JUL 1, 2013
65 cl. bottle sampled @ RBESG 2013. Thx! to Plovmand. Hazy golden with a sticky very creamy white head. Nose is pure leather, smoke, light lactic touches & some citrus hops. Taste carries light smoke, finishes in pure lovely leather, touch lactic, citrus hops, lemon. Very creamy body. Beautiful beer & a great way to start.

forthebirds (31) - - FEB 26, 2014
Roasty, smokey aroma. Well balanced. Grass. Smoke. &Still bright. With a lingering finish. Tastes like camping.