overall
RATINGS: 89   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.33/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 183   ABV: 6.1%
Jacques Au Lantern, our Belgian-inspired pumpkin ale, is now on at the taproom. 6.1% abv, unfiltered and a whirlwind of spicy flavors and aromatics. It would take me a while to describe this one, it’s probably easier for all of us if you just stop by and try it.

katrinaez (2196) - norristown, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 4, 2017
UPDATED: OCT 4, 2017 nice deep orange coloring. light aroma of all spice and sugar. taste is an even cinnamon, nutmeg, and hops. not heavy. mouth is light and semi sparkling. tap

Bricks (1148) - Delaware, USA - MAR 12, 2017
Very nice appearance.. medium-dark brown color.. fizzies that stick to the glass, some head. Solid spice and pumpkin aroma.. very nice, authentic. Tastes peppery, spicy, cinnamon.. mild pumpkin, thankfully not that malty. This is one of the best pumpkin beers I can remember.

beastiefan2k (4076) - HdG (past: NYC, KS, Rain City), Maryland, USA - OCT 31, 2016
I was like, "ehhh I don’t like pumpkin beers." But then I was like, "ehhh its a Belgian pumpkin beer so it may not be shitty." And it was just a single. So, I got it. Well, its Halloween and I need to get to drinking these beers since its been sitting in my fridge for over a month. So, I pour it into a tuliped pint glass. Color is dark amber orange, clear. Aroma is like, "ehhhh I should have known." Flavor is like, "ehhh what a waste of time." Slightly sweet beer with sharp spices.

kramer (6682) - Sunbury, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 8, 2016
Clear orange body with a minimal fizzy off white head. The nose is super spicy with lots of pie spice, heavy nutmeg and allspice with some caramel malt. The flavor is the usual heavy spice, almost a burny level of cinnamon and nutmeg. Sweet caramel malt. Lighter bodied with a slight cling and soft fizzy carbonation. Meh, I’d take a pass on a second bottle of this.

jcartamdg (3522) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 19, 2016
Pours a hazy Amber with a thin white head. Aroma of peppery Belgian yeast, pumpkin spices. Taste follows. More spice and yeast than pumpkin

downender (8774) - Bristol, Gloucestershire, ENGLAND - DEC 18, 2015
Bottle. Hazy amber with a decent, off-white, head. Spicy pumpkin and cinnamon, a touch of orange and caramel sweetness, with a gentle finish. Good.

shrubber85 (11582) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - OCT 18, 2015
Bottle. Nutmeg, cinnamon, pumpkin/squash, malt, and straw aroma. Hazy amber with moderate head. Sweet honey, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin malt, and straw flavor. Nice balance - pleasantly sweet with spices nicely forward but not overwhelming.

nittanyjim (118) - - OCT 17, 2015
Hazy orange-brown. Sweet, cinnamon, pumpkin nose. Nutmeg, cinnamon, pumpkin start. Slightly sour finish. Solid carbonation, but no lacing evident.