overall
RATINGS: 131   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
A golden, dry, slightly hoppy pale ale. Refreshing & Balanced. Notes of Pine & Citrus in the aroma, earthy middle, clean finish 28 IBU’s, 4.9 ABV.

bshep (157) - - APR 27, 2013
Taste like a light IPA. Very bubbly, and feels like it "disappears" in your mouth.

keanex (1799) - Atco, New Jersey, USA - JUL 24, 2012
Best before October 2012.

A: This beer is a beautiful looking pale ale despite no matter what glass I use, I’ve drank a 6 pack now all out of different glasses and this looks stunning in all. A crystal clear amber body shows off a lot of carbonation activity, this beer is alive! A sizable very light tan creamy head sits on-top with good retention.

S: The aroma here is pretty nice as well, a bit grassy and resinous pine with hints of citrus. The aroma has a nice strength and a good balance.

T: The wonderful aroma blends with a strong malt base. Grass and pine with hints of sweet citrus make up the hop profile providing a moderate bitterness. This is very clean.

M: Creamy body.

O: This is a really solid pale ale, I don’t know why it’s rated so low, but I’m really enjoying this. The hops come through fresh and there’s good balance, this is very drinkable. If I could get this in New Jersey this would be possibly my favorite lawn-mower beer. I’m wondering if others have maybe had old bottles, or the brewery is very inconsistent, but this is a solid beer.

GenDV138 (7708) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - DEC 29, 2014
4 ounce pour on draft at Evolution Craft. Clear amber with off-white head. Aromas of citrus, floral, caramel. Tastes of floral, citrus, light stone fruit. Medium body with a dry finish.

hfmejias (1297) - Marshall, Minnesota, USA - NOV 4, 2012
Actually my wife’s aunt let introduced me to this beer... Hopy refreshing pale ale nice citrus aroma...

jcwattsrugger (12525) - Florida and, New Jersey, USA - JUN 18, 2009
@Pilsner Petes East Coast Gathering-growler–pours a light tan head and yellow/gold color. Aroma is pine, bready. Taste is some bitter pine, sweet light malt-bready, semi-dry. Thanks notalush for sharing.