RATINGS: 22   MEAN: 3.65/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.54/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Where are we today? A lush hop farm, the late summer’s warm moist air, and the full aroma of freshly picked hop cones on your hands. Take time to savor moments like this. Smell. Taste. Consider. Enjoy. Repeat. This beer features Citra, Mosaic and El Dorado hops.

AirForceHops (7895) - Epping, New Hampshire, USA - JUN 13, 2017
Draft at LuLu’s, Alston, MA. Cloudy bright yellow appearance, normal carbonation. Aroma shows mild danky grass, mellow citrus, and some sweet grains.

The sweet malt and hops are balanced pretty well without a overly harsh bitterness. The flavor is really good citrus, tropical fruit and moderate herbal danky hints. Does have a nice soft mouthfeel. Overall, the flavor is pretty good but not sure it can hang with the other big imperial IPA’s in New England. Still, well worth a try.

kemushi75 (1) - - MAY 27, 2017 does not count
不味い 。チル ヘイズ ヒドイ し、す かんキ ーだし 。イマ イチ。 重いし とにか く不味 い。ア メリカ でこの レベル のビー ルを今 まで飲 んでな かった のでび っくり した。 もう書 くこと がない 。実際 3分の1く らいし か飲め なかっ た。ラ ベルは かわい いのに 。 -- -Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

tapefuzz (849) - Massachusetts, USA - MAY 18, 2017
16oz can. Pours hazy yellow with a medium white head. Aroma is floral hops and light yeast. Taste is caramel, resin, citrus, and mango. Medium body. Soft carbonation. Creamy mouthfeel.

Bule (2274) - California, USA - APR 27, 2017
16oz can pours a hazy golden color with a bit of head. Citrusy hop flavors. Easy going. Nice balance.

williamstome (2011) - Denver, Colorado, USA - APR 22, 2017
Hazy orange gold pour. Citrus, mango, and pot. Taste follows, with grassy notes. A bit thin.

migwell (368) - Massachusetts, USA - MAR 3, 2017
Geez, I see that the BA crowd are gushing over this one. I say this is a middle of the road IPA with a citrus burst quickly turning bitter. How unusual is that? It’s not that I don’t like that or won’t drink that... but hundredsof fledgling brewers have done that and few stand out from the crowd. ’Minimal body to balance the flavors or carry the hops.’ My sentiments exactly. Well, I must say, for all my failings as a human being and beer reviewer, I appreciate the format and effort by Ratebeer, an international website devoted to hearing global opinions about beer, ale, stout and so on... and I’m proud to be a member of this community. Well, in any case, my reviews are written occasionally sober and occasionally not so much. In my mind, it takes more than one glass to accurately reflect a true appreciation for a brew, and I have often regretted a hasty judgement. Does that deter me? No more than many others, I’m sure!

djd07 (15650) - Houston, Texas, USA - MAR 3, 2017
Can thanks to Leo. Pours a cloudy yellow with medium white head leaving sticky lacing. The aroma is grass, pineapple, mango, melon. Medium body, juicy, pine, tropical fruit, light bitterness, very nice.

callmemickey (4561) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 4, 2017
Lightly hazy golden body, medium sized white head, decent lacing. Rindy grapefruit, grass, peach, and pine. Medium bodied, assertive bitterness, fairly dry thoughout.

jkwood04 (5463) - Connecticut, USA - DEC 30, 2016
Big can in a glass. Pours hazy golden with a white head. Aroma of citrusy hops, some pale malts, and light dough. Flavor the same with a nice hoppiness and the citra being the strongest of the blend. Average texture. Another surprisingly good beer from this brewery I had never tried before.

BroSpud (2259) - , Massachusetts, USA - DEC 1, 2016
UPDATED: FEB 28, 2017 Sampled at Julios local craft beer festival. Pretty darn good IPA. Looking forward to tasting more brews from this new brewery.