RATINGS: 51   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.18/5   ABV: -
Brand owned by Pabst. Last known production was at the City Brewery, LaCrosse WI. Discontinued June/05. Pabst may sell the brand.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
kyzr (1413) - Montana, USA - OCT 15, 2002
Hard to find anymore. The last time I had it, the 12 pack had dust on it in the walk-in. Still a good solid American cheap non-craft beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
jaseonem99 (19) - USA - SEP 29, 2002
This was my grandpas brand. A good example of an American lager. It has a faint salty aftertaste, but a really good and cheap lawnmower beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
drohan0099 (10) - USA - JUN 29, 2002
Another Classic Beer. All I can say is it truly quenches thirst after a hard days work.

CaptBob2199 (1) - Texas City, Texas, USA - JUN 9, 2002 does not count
Falstaff is the Choicest Product of the brewera art. these budmillercoors swills dont even hold a candle to this fine lager. this is how beer is supposed to be not that commercial soda pop bud puts out

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
olympian (107) - USA - JUN 5, 2002
Better than MilBudCoors, but thats not a resounding better. Was better still 30 years ago as an independent, but thats true of 95% of the old name brews. Decent enough, and CHEAP, but I still don t recommend you go out of your way for it.

BrewCityBomber99 (12) - Brookfield,, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 1, 2002
A real American classic. Now brewed by the folks at City Brewing in LaCrosse. Smooth taste, nice finish, great American style lager. Used the be the #3 beer in America.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
coachmark34 (39) - central Illinois, USA - MAY 22, 2002
Wow! Just tried it for the first time in my life a couple of weeks ago. My dad and a lot of the people around here were Falstaff guys back in the 50s, 60s and early 70s before it pretty much disappeared when most of the Falstaff breweries were shut down. I am very impressed with it. Now I know why it was so popular. A nice full body, with a crisp finish. It has a nice aftertaste, too, which I must admit surprised me a bit, as I assumed a relatively cheap beer, ($5 a 12-pack locally), would have some problems. It doesnt, its outstanding all the way around. Ive noticed its brewing location is now in Wisconsin, so it may make a comeback here in the midwest as word will get out that its back, its good, and its inexpensive. I know Ill be asking my local liquor store to keep it on hand for me! If you are lucky enough to find this beer near you, give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

motorcycleguy (10) - USA - MAR 19, 2002
My favorite regular beer. I dont care for Miller anymore and never liked Bud. Nothing better on a hot day. Beer is light and crisp. I like reds and ales as well, but my first choice is always a Falstaff. Too bad its hard to find.

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - FEB 18, 2002
Ive drank over 200 different brands at this point in time,all different styles,domestic and import. This beer turned me into a beer drinker after almost forty five years of hating beer. I found this one and realized all beer didnt have to taste like a Bud,or a Silver Bullet Coors.I love beer now and this is the one that did it.Hard to find, but I for one can see why 30 years ago they brewed about 8 million barrels of this stuff a year.Your dad and your grandad werent as dumb as you think and neither am I.Better try it!!!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 8, 2002
can I get a witness? A Shakesperian Hero, this man made a shitty beer. Not Nat Lite, but if it fills in your sheet, have one!