overall
RATINGS: 246   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.59/5   EST. CALORIES: 345   ABV: 11.5%
Hop’Solutely is deep copper in color, brewed with Cascade, Chinook, Amarillo, Summit and Tomahawk Hops. It has a complex grapefruit hop aroma which is followed by a smooth malt flavor. Hop’Solutely comes in at a whopping 11.5% ABV with 74 IBUs.

ndel40 (22) - Grayslake, Illinois, USA - JUN 15, 2011
The florally hops greet you with minimal alcohol for such a high ABV beer. It’s a dark redish brown pour with a thick white head. Medium body beer with a slightly creamy feel and sweet and hoppy finish… again surprisingly minimal alcohol in the taste. Overall, this has to be the best Triple IPA I have had to date and my only regret is it’s not available as far as I know in Illinois.

KornDogg (570) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 6, 2011
Bottle. Floral pine aroma. Copper body with medium lasting, thick foamy head. Flavor begins with sweet grapefruit, followed by hops, cascade and amarillo are dominant. Subtle maltiness at the end followed by a sour grapefruit finish. bitter aftertaste.

grundsow (141) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 18, 2014
Had to try a triple IPA to say I’ve done it. A good-tasting beer, but a style with way too much alcohol to throw a few back. Intensely rich hops & malt, almost slightly sweet, I do not sense the citrus though. Good taste nonetheless.

shamsway (13) - - MAR 13, 2012
Bottle to pint glass. Picked up a 4 pack of this on a whim during a trip to Pennsylvania and I am now a fan. Pours a very clear copper with a finger size white head. Aroma is hops/citrus but not incredibly overpowering. Fantastically balanced taste - hops to start but it finishes with malt notes - almost sweet. Reminds me of hopslam somewhat. Mouthfeel is smooth as silk. I would drink a lot more of this if I had brought home more with me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

ipa4me4u (33) - New Jersey, USA - SEP 10, 2017
One of my al time favorites. Golden color with a golden taste. Not too sweet on the malt side considering the very high abv. Tropical, piney, citrusy, some mango and a light butterscotch finish. So good so smooth a person forgets about the 11.5% until it's too late. How awesome is that!?!

MattShizzle (618) - Bernville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 4, 2011
UPDATED: SEP 28, 2012 12 oz Bottle. Light copper in color, mostly clear. Fairly strong hop aroma. Explosively strong flavor in both hops and alcohol. Really good. Certainly not one to drink a whole 6 pack of!