RATINGS: 65   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.74/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This smooth golden beer is made with real Saaz hops for a truly fine Pilsner style lager. Fireman’s Brew Blonde is a crisp, refreshing choice to end your day with. At 5.0% alcohol, this is the lightest of our beers.

thehoff (598) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JUL 25, 2014
Smells of banana and oatmeal. Straw. Decent sweetness but then again great hops presence too. Cinnamon. Pretty good actually

jeffbigD (134) - - JUN 6, 2015
Golden brown with minimum head. Smooth hop flavor with a nice blend of malts.

johndoughty (5543) - cheslyn hay, West Midlands, ENGLAND - DEC 27, 2014
Bottle. Blonde with a small head. Hoppy with some bitterness. Citrus flavours are in the background. Slightly creamy and left lots of lacing. Quite drinkable.

Em (102) - USA - AUG 10, 2010
Very light tasting. I smell caramel and strawberries. A pretty decent beer. Drank from a 12 oz.

DrnkMcDermott (3136) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - JAN 3, 2013
Admission: I was sent the bottle for review. And these sat in my fridge for a while before I could get to them to note their availability in Illinois. But the pilsener here came through okay. I caught a slight note of oxidation in the nose, but that came with the slight pepper of noble hops. A light slightly biscuity malt flavor, clearly no adjuncts. Hop bitterness trickles down the back of my palate and hovers for just a minute or so. A decently done pilsener that hews to the style rather than over-hopping.

jmagnus87 (3302) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - JUN 5, 2011
A 12oz bottle from a friend traded for Firemans Redhead. Poured into a Shaker. Average amount of frothy white head that dissipates rather quickly with not much lacing. Hazy gold in appearance. Slight aroma of grassy hops and bready malt. Smells very fresh. Taste is lightly sweet and lightly bitter. I can taste some sweet malt. Also, something a little bit fruity. Very crisp. Medium bodied with a medium-thin texture. Very lively carbonation but not much of a finish or aftertaste. Overall, it’s a pretty good beer. Would be perfect for sitting outside on a hot summer day and drinking a whole six-pack. Not very complex, but if that’s what I wanted I wouldn’t buy a pilsner. And, as always with this type of marketing, they get brownie points in my book for donating part of their profits to firemen charities.

Ibrew2or3 (8814) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - FEB 22, 2014
12oz bottle pours with a clear gold body that supports a sad looking weak near white head of bubbles. The aroma offers up some sugary malt sweetened graininess, a doughy sort of smell, more sweetness and hops that are vaguely Noble in variety. The taste starts sugary sweet with thin rivers of apples juice and pear juice and then it gets into a mild Noble hop flavor that attains almost no hop bitterness. It gets a tad grainy here and there as well. Not all that bad as it manages to stay away from being overly sweet that is a pitfall of this style in my opinion.