RATINGS: 309   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
It’s not a unique idea, but one that everyone on the Central Coast understands… Call something “805” and it means local. As a regional craft brewer we have always known that the closer the beer is to where it was brewed, the fresher it is. In fact since 1996 our brewery has been built on fresh, local beers for the Central Coast…. so we created a beer just for our locals in the “805”.

Hope you like it… FW

topher_78's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
topher_78 (28) - California, USA - SEP 29, 2012
This beer pours a light golden color with a fingers worth of an off-white head. The aroma is of light roasted malt and honey. 805 drinks as smooth as it looks and tastes of sweet malt and finishes with a nice mellow honey flavor. The body of the beer is very light and refreshing. This is the embodiment of a "Lawn Mower" beer, easy drinking and low ABV.

KevinReddirt (196) - Midland, Texas, USA - SEP 20, 2017
I got this beer in a 6 mixer from a supermarket. I have little knowledge of Firestone Walker but let's give it a shot. Into a tall glass it goes delivering a clear golden body along with a steady skim of a eggshell white head. The nose is bread and grain and a light hint of lemon. The taste stays with its lemon, grain and a very small sweetness. Just a typical blonde ale, rather subdued and inoffensive.

Chadhami (152) - - SEP 4, 2017
Don't believe the hype or maybe you should. Goes down super easy. More than decent.

kwik-lime (1998) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 20, 2017
Can from Bellagio pool bar in Vegas. Nicely hopped, hints of orange and other citrus fruits, drinkable and well-balanced.

nickel (1180) - UKRAINE - AUG 20, 2017
Aroma: bread, grain and malt. Taste: sweet malty taste with notes of citrus. Waterly. Bittersweet aftertaste.Weak blond as for me.

llkc (2582) - århus, DENMARK - AUG 9, 2017
Duft svag duft lidt malt og citrudsmag frisk citrus lime appelsin lime malt sæd kant

dinkle50 (1523) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 9, 2017
Clear golden pour with a single finger white head. Aroma is bready and slightly floral. Taste is great. Light, floral and very refreshing. Goes great with food. Lingering fruitiness, almost grape like. Lace present, medium bodied.

MountainJess (22) - Vallecitos, New Mexico, USA - AUG 3, 2017
This may not be everyone’s beer. But I love kolsch and I love blonde ale. It’s like they made this stuff for me.

JohananaV2 (275) - - AUG 2, 2017
I thought it was a rather plain beer although it doesn't help I have been tasting quite a few lately. I'm not a fan, too basic for me ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

camay1997 (69) - patton, California, USA - JUL 22, 2017
There’s a yeasty smell to it, not quite floral, more like herbal. The head was a touch pillowy and the body is a nigh perfect yellow with a clear body. The taste is subtle and clean. The hops add a herbal/floral taste to the beer an outstanding beer to drink. I just wish it partied with the malt a bit more.

Iznogud (4003) - CROATIA - JUL 16, 2017
Bottle, 355 ml on a train from LA to Oceanside. Clear golden with white head. Malty, some fruit, some caramel, grainy, honey, sweetish. Moderate carbonation. Light bodied. Quite bland, not sure what’s the point of this, worst beer from FW for me so far.