RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
It’s not a unique idea, but one that everyone on the Central Coast understands… Call something “805” and it means local. As a regional craft brewer we have always known that the closer the beer is to where it was brewed, the fresher it is. In fact since 1996 our brewery has been built on fresh, local beers for the Central Coast…. so we created a beer just for our locals in the “805”.

Hope you like it… FW

beerguy00's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
beerguy00 (186) - Fountain Valley, California, USA - AUG 13, 2014
Pours a clear hay color with white foamy 2 finger head. Aroma of straw, caramel, yeast. Very sweet front, fruity apple and slight bitterness towards the end with a hint of citrus.

llkc (2468) - århus, DENMARK - AUG 9, 2017
Duft svag duft lidt malt og citrudsmag frisk citrus lime appelsin lime malt sæd kant

dinkle50 (1488) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 9, 2017
Clear golden pour with a single finger white head. Aroma is bready and slightly floral. Taste is great. Light, floral and very refreshing. Goes great with food. Lingering fruitiness, almost grape like. Lace present, medium bodied.

MountainJess (22) - Vallecitos, New Mexico, USA - AUG 3, 2017
This may not be everyone’s beer. But I love kolsch and I love blonde ale. It’s like they made this stuff for me.

JohananaV2 (221) - - AUG 2, 2017
I thought it was a rather plain beer although it doesn't help I have been tasting quite a few lately. I'm not a fan, too basic for me ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

camay1997 (51) - patton, California, USA - JUL 22, 2017
There’s a yeasty smell to it, not quite floral, more like herbal. The head was a touch pillowy and the body is a nigh perfect yellow with a clear body. The taste is subtle and clean. The hops add a herbal/floral taste to the beer an outstanding beer to drink. I just wish it partied with the malt a bit more.

Iznogud (3901) - CROATIA - JUL 16, 2017
Bottle, 355 ml on a train from LA to Oceanside. Clear golden with white head. Malty, some fruit, some caramel, grainy, honey, sweetish. Moderate carbonation. Light bodied. Quite bland, not sure what’s the point of this, worst beer from FW for me so far.

sdhunter (10) - - JUL 13, 2017
Excellent beer. Purchased in California. Not sure if sold in northeast. Slight after taste. Will purchase again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Schmittychris (2) - Nevada, USA - JUN 29, 2017 does not count
On tap at local bar. Solid beer. Pours clear blonde with a thin white head. Aroma is slightly fruity with notes of stone fruit. Taste is clean. Slightly hoppy for a blonde but it balances well and isn’t overly so. Very crushable.

ZodiacM (1210) - NETHERLANDS - JUN 18, 2017
LCI. Uit de fles geschonken. Niets speciaals, lekkere blonde, moutig en fris, goed bij pittig eten!

Fisler (566) - Bamberg, GERMANY - JUN 16, 2017
Optisch Gold, in der Nase Heu, Malz, Getreide. Im Trunk schön frisch, cremig, Getreide, leicht Karamell, süß, süffig. Nicht verkehrt.