RATINGS: 312   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
It’s not a unique idea, but one that everyone on the Central Coast understands… Call something “805” and it means local. As a regional craft brewer we have always known that the closer the beer is to where it was brewed, the fresher it is. In fact since 1996 our brewery has been built on fresh, local beers for the Central Coast…. so we created a beer just for our locals in the “805”.

Hope you like it… FW

badhack's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
badhack (564) - San Francisco, California, USA - DEC 27, 2013
Unique, very drinkable beer. Moderate and soft hoppy and a mild malty, slightly sweet flavor.

mkel07 (6250) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - OCT 20, 2017
Bottle from The Venice Beach Bar in Venice Beach. This is a beer that I saw in most bars throughout my travels through Nevada and California and one that I got to try on my last day in the USA. Okay but not outstanding, a beer that I think would appeal to a lot of people just starting their craft beer journey.

kyzr (1593) - Montana, USA - OCT 14, 2017
Gold pour with nice sized white head. Grain, bread and malt on the nose. Flavor is floral and crisp with a touch of lime and apple. Nice sweet malt finish.

beer-yum (1866) - Wellington, NEW ZEALAND - SEP 30, 2017
Citrus aroma in a golden pour. Laid back hop forward balance with a sweet fruity body dominating through the restrained bitter finish. Eminently sessionable - and rated up for it.

KevinReddirt (209) - Midland, Texas, USA - SEP 20, 2017
I got this beer in a 6 mixer from a supermarket. I have little knowledge of Firestone Walker but let's give it a shot. Into a tall glass it goes delivering a clear golden body along with a steady skim of a eggshell white head. The nose is bread and grain and a light hint of lemon. The taste stays with its lemon, grain and a very small sweetness. Just a typical blonde ale, rather subdued and inoffensive.

Chadhami (160) - - SEP 4, 2017
Don't believe the hype or maybe you should. Goes down super easy. More than decent.

kwik-lime (2021) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 20, 2017
Can from Bellagio pool bar in Vegas. Nicely hopped, hints of orange and other citrus fruits, drinkable and well-balanced.

nickel (1225) - UKRAINE - AUG 20, 2017
Aroma: bread, grain and malt. Taste: sweet malty taste with notes of citrus. Waterly. Bittersweet aftertaste.Weak blond as for me.

llkc (2661) - århus, DENMARK - AUG 9, 2017
Duft svag duft lidt malt og citrudsmag frisk citrus lime appelsin lime malt sæd kant

dinkle50 (1531) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 9, 2017
Clear golden pour with a single finger white head. Aroma is bready and slightly floral. Taste is great. Light, floral and very refreshing. Goes great with food. Lingering fruitiness, almost grape like. Lace present, medium bodied.

MountainJess (22) - Vallecitos, New Mexico, USA - AUG 3, 2017
This may not be everyone’s beer. But I love kolsch and I love blonde ale. It’s like they made this stuff for me.