RATINGS: 650   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.66/5   IBU: 50   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Brewmaster Matt Brynildson went to the mountain and returned with a vision for a different kind of Session IPA, one that would be brewed and dry hopped with a globetrotting selection of new hop varieties from Europe, New Zealand and North America. He foresaw a beer that would deliver massive hop aromas, a signature malt balance and an empty glass before you knew what hit you. And so the newest member of our Jack IPA family was born.

bearislandbeer (15) - - DEC 20, 2014
I’m little and I need to be coherent to brew beer and do business, so this is the perfect ale for me and I thoroughly enjoy it. I am able to drink it easily and have a few at its low %. The flavors achieved at 4.5% only enforce my confidence in Firestone. The aroma says IPA, and even the flavor says the same, but the % says "just kidding." If you are a fan of Hops and drinkability those are the 2 words I’d combine to explain this brew.

westknife (108) - New York City, New York, USA - MAY 3, 2017
I had this a while ago. I don’t really remember what it tasted like. It was good.

NavyFireRN (18) - - OCT 2, 2016
������&# via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Braden99 (29) - Camarillo, California, USA - JUL 31, 2014
Firestone Walker’s - Easy Jack separates itself from the Sessionable IPA pack with a citrus hop blend and a balanced malty taste. For me it matches up with Stone’s Go To IPA - as a step above the Pales, but very accessible IPA.

juffage (171) - Leeds, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - SEP 15, 2015
12oz can from work and on tap at North Bar, Leeds. Yeah boyeeee! This is the best "session IPA" hands down. Clear blond/orange appearance with nice lacing. Light and easygoing but lots going on in it - tropical fruits, grass, pine. The balance is exceptional. You just don’t want to put it down.

MetalNHopHead (1976) - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA - JUN 2, 2016
It was only yesterday that I purchased my 3 cans of Easy Jack. Now I’m out. Fuck me, right? I like my Session IPA’s so that they’d be easy to confuse with regular IPA’s, just with less alcohol. Easy Jack is my shit. Wet sexy hops everywhere in this brew. Guava, pear, pineapple, grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, mango, tangerine, and subtler notes of pine and caramel malt. Both juicy and zesty fruit notes. Lovely balance of bitterness and malt backbone. This might become a summer mainstay for me... assuming I can keep it around.

greatscott75 (21) - California, USA - JAN 15, 2015
My only two arguments against this beer is: A) a tad hazy. B) It is not produced year round. This beer is by far the best session IPA on the market. Nothing comes close.

Foxchainman (16) - Fox Lake, Illinois, USA - JUL 8, 2015
Love this Beer. The hop profile is full of orange, grapefruit and melon flavor with very little harsh bitter or vegetable flavor. Easy drinking IPA session beer. Great gateway IPA for people who have not liked IPAs. Firestone Walker is great alpha craft brewery. I recommend buying Easy Jack in a can six pack. IPAs hold up better is can versus bottles.

GG (2332) - NorCal, California, USA - OCT 26, 2014
12oz bottle - Aroma - tropical fruit aroma, dank hops, grassy and herbaceous. No noticeable malt aromas around....right on. Appearance - clear body, gold in color, 2" white head, medium retention Mouthfeel - light bodied, medium carbonation, almost feels like a pilsner Flavor - tropical flavors on the palate, piney power, bready with a clean bitter finish Overall - high marks for Firestone making a phenomenal 1/2 an IPA, or a APA 1.5..whatever. Affordable, it delivers the hops you’d expect from Firestone, zero flaws, super tasty...damn fine.

Marheb (5749) - San Diego, California, USA - MAR 26, 2015
Ce liquide est dans une classe à part, autant d’aromatique qu’une ipa et une présence en bouche qui ne laisse aucun vide. Un mélange d’agrumes, de miel de fleur et d’herbes fraiches. Un classique dès la première gorgée, content de la revoir.