RATINGS: 682   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.66/5   IBU: 50   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Brewmaster Matt Brynildson went to the mountain and returned with a vision for a different kind of Session IPA, one that would be brewed and dry hopped with a globetrotting selection of new hop varieties from Europe, New Zealand and North America. He foresaw a beer that would deliver massive hop aromas, a signature malt balance and an empty glass before you knew what hit you. And so the newest member of our Jack IPA family was born.

bearislandbeer (16) - - DEC 20, 2014
I’m little and I need to be coherent to brew beer and do business, so this is the perfect ale for me and I thoroughly enjoy it. I am able to drink it easily and have a few at its low %. The flavors achieved at 4.5% only enforce my confidence in Firestone. The aroma says IPA, and even the flavor says the same, but the % says "just kidding." If you are a fan of Hops and drinkability those are the 2 words I’d combine to explain this brew.

pachecoweld (29) - California, USA - JUL 14, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 6, 2017 I love many of Firestone Walker's offerings but this one has become my favorite. Aroma of grapefruit, some tropical fruit and a splash of melon along with sweet grass. Taste follows the nose with a honey malt that mellows the hops just a bit but still very hoppy. Not as hard hitting or biting like Union Jack but still satisfying and smooth. It’s a perfect alternative to a true IPA when you’d like to have more than a couple.