RATINGS: 1801   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.89/5   IBU: 60   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
An instant classic, Union Jack is the recipient of numerous awards including back to back wins at the Great American Beer Festival. Union Jack is abound with hop aroma and character. In fact this well balanced, west coast IPA is dry hopped 3 separate times, each lot giving it more and more of the grapefruit citrus hop aroma and flavor it is known for. Overall it utilizes over 4 pounds of pacific northwest hops per barrel.

reg71 (2) - Atascadero, California, USA - JUN 5, 2009 does not count
IPA have been my favorite for about 3 years now. When I first started drinking microbrews I gradually moved toward brews with more hops until I found my first IPA. Wow, it was intense! I still have a special place in my heart for them, and this one is my favorite of those I have had.

jstraw (1967) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 16, 2011
UPDATED: NOV 24, 2012 Draft at Jerry’s. Gold with big, foamy, white head / Vibrant, sweet, nose of pine, citrus, and bubblegum / Medium, creamy body, resinous, lightly sweet with good hop bite and nice, bitter, finish / Flavors of cut pine, resin, grapefruit, pineapple, bubblegum, and honey / Not out there in any direction, just textbook perfect.

H60pilot (3) - - SEP 14, 2013 does not count
This is my favorite beer on earth right now! So bold and delicious but also sophisticated!

aloureiro (21) - - NOV 29, 2014
Simplemente fantástica, equilibrada saborosa cheirosa , em suma, maravilhosa . Pena q não se acha no Brasil

Urbanhermit (21) - Texas, USA - APR 8, 2015
Love this beer. I was told to keep trying I PAs until I found one I liked. Search is over! So far my goto IPA. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

McCarty23 (53) - Vista, California, USA - APR 17, 2015
West coast IPA. Pacific Northwest hop aroma. Bitterness initially is puckering then mellows to hoppy lupine deliciousness.

Beersmithbacon (111) - San Luis Rey, California, USA - MAY 8, 2015
Excellent IPA. Hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Tasted extremely fresh with fresh hop flavor and strong bitterness.

Low69caprice (100) - Yucca valley, California, USA - SEP 8, 2015
My fav ipa. Get it here in IE all time. Perfect to style not over pushed into xxipa area. Great pine and citrus hop aroma clear orange and excellent hoppy flavor A++++++

AtronSeige (1710) - Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA - SEP 13, 2015
Aroma: Medium-high hops, citrus, orange, piney. Medium malty. toasty. Appearance: Brilliant, gold body. Medium, white head, rocky. Good retention. Flavour: Medium-high bitterness, medium hops, citrus, orange, grapefruit. Medium-light malty sweetness, supports the hoppiness very well. Medium dry finish with lingering grapefruit. Mouthfeel: Medium-light body. Medium-high carbonation. Overall: A great example of style and an amazing beer! 330 ml can, poured. 14B. American IPA

BarrelCaptain47 (1) - Rockville, Maryland, USA - MAR 18, 2017 does not count
Well balanced with great aroma. Full flavored with some hopiness and a smooth finish. Very limited after taste.