overall
Brewed by Heineken (France)
Style: Radler/Shandy
Rueil-Malmaison, France
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 739   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Richness of a universe, power of a name, refreshing tasting, Desperados is a generous beer with the typified taste.

Beer with tequila barrel aged lager and natural flavor.

goodge99 (4) - quarto, ITALY - NOV 21, 2002 does not count
absolutely fabolous! ..................................................

drwyness (1) - Maidstone, ENGLAND - MAR 31, 2007 does not count
Perfect! The beer I have been searching for all my life. Its refreshing, flavorsome and very cool.

iluvdesperados (1) - USA - MAY 13, 2007 does not count
This could be one of the greatest drinks ever created! Whats not to like? Its light, refreshing and has a crisp citrus tang! To be honest you have to give it its due, it’s a great drink for a hot summers day, and with the way global warming is kicking in, were going to have alot more of them.

cozzzzzz (1) - broadstairs, ENGLAND - NOV 5, 2007 does not count
oh my god this is the best beer ever, it’s not to heavy to drink lovely flavour it’s all there i love a cold desperados it’s the nuts so a full thumbs up from me, tho beer like music is subjective but i love it x x x

DesperadosDan (1) - Ipswich, ENGLAND - DEC 15, 2007 does not count
Any beer that get’s me dancing around the pool in the dark is definitely the Dogs B’’’’’’’’. Bring it on.

MariaITFC (1) - Ipswich, ENGLAND - DEC 24, 2007 does not count
Best beer in the world, tbh! When I first tried it in Germany, I fell in love there and then. Cold, with slice in lime in the neck...bliss!

ldaxg75 (1) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - FEB 28, 2008 does not count
Awesome beer, I had it at Isle of Pines in New Caledonia, very hot day.. I could’ve sat there drinking it all day.