overall

Luton, England
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 59   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.87/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%
Cask; Regular.
The brand is owned by Interbrew but brewing is contracted out, currently to Brains (previously at Badger).
"Sweet, fruity English bitter."

Rib Eye (148) - USA - MAY 10, 2002
The best of the draught bitters I had during my short stay in the U.K. Excellent with a ploughman’s, nice and creamy mouth feel with a mild, slightly sweet taste.

Joeh (2049) - Buckinghamshire, ENGLAND - MAY 6, 2002
Average bitter, I had it from cask. The pump badge reads ’strong ale’, despite it only being 4.4% ABV. Not too much head, a little bitterness and definate flower flavours. Easy to drink.

Ingevara (910) - SWEDEN - APR 28, 2002
Drink it fresh. Creamy, a bit sweet, a bitterness that seem to differ from pub to pub. Drink it fersh.

fatherpierre (62) - Leeds, ENGLAND - APR 7, 2002
A poor traveller, but a decent pint in the U.K. Creamy tasting yet thin. A pleasant hop taste and an easy beer to down. A shame it travels badly.

duff (5484) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - JAN 9, 2002
Not that great, sort of had a creamy off flavour, not the best english bitter you’ll ever have.

Radek Kliber (7368) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - OCT 26, 2001
UPDATED: JAN 7, 2003 Water not a beer , but remaining scent of a flavours is good . Just to bad they did not gave enough of extract .

motelpogo (7704) - Plzen, CZECH REPUBLIC - OCT 9, 2001
bouncy palate, floral bouquet, not much flavour

cebo99 (2) - FRANCE - AUG 3, 2001 does not count
Drank my first pint of Flowers last weekend while visiting London. I took many beers before so my taste was a bit biased but I enjoyed my time with her.

daboskabouter (1470) - Fergus, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 5, 2001
I remember this being good, but this time it was way to sweet and not a whole lot in the body. Mild fruitiness in the nose and beginning but the sweetness takes over.