overall

RATINGS: 197   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.74/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%

Jerm719 (195) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - AUG 7, 2013
My first perfect rated beer. Citra, citra, citra hops. This bitter, tropical, citrusy hops overpowers majority of malt presence, and the alcohol. Especially on the long citrus finish. Forget even pliney... I think this will join my top 3... And I don’t even like flying dog brews in general !! Cheers-

Maduro54 (5) - Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 16, 2013 does not count
not much better of a classic double IPA and without the extra hop kick to prove its point..citra hop sare my favorite

BigBodyBenz (46) - Colorado, USA - AUG 12, 2013
One of the best IPA’s I’ve ever had the chance to try from this hops variety. Very nice long finish with beautiful tastes of citra throughout. I’m happy to say I was able to share this one amongst my closest of friends. I hope they can make this more regularly but only time will tell. Cheers!