overall
Brewed by Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery
Style: Black IPA
Barrie, Canada

RATINGS: 321   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.62/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 35   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Heeding a chorus of voices crying for a dark roasty thing with lots of west coast hops and a higher ABV, we summoned Netherworld from the chaotic flipside of the brewhouse where hybrid is the norm and nothing is ordinary. Hovering just this side of evil, in the right hands, our «Cascadian Dark Ale» is bizarrely nice with its own entrancing mojo. However, watch out for those who refuse to see the darkness.

sunyjim (9) - London, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 1, 2011 does not count
I’ve been eager to try a Black IPA since I heard about them in a brew magazine. Exactly as I’d hoped. WOW citrus hops bold and out there at the front, the dark chocolaty beer flavour warming the middle, and a finish of drying hops on the tongue. It is a pretty cutting edge beer for Ontario Craft breweries, and I will seek out more of this in the future.

JuanFlk80 (348) - Oviedo, SPAIN - JAN 15, 2016
Excelente cerveza, como casi todo lo de flying monkey, sabor, olor, todo perfecto, no le doy un 10 porque siempre hay algo mejor