overall
RATINGS: 487   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.52/5   IBU: 78   EST. CALORIES: 188   ABV: 6.25%
Do you like hops ? This American style IPA (India Pale Ale) is highly hopped with Simcoe, Cascade, and Centennial hops Made with English pale and light caramalts, Hoppyum is an orange color, with a citrusy Simcoe taste and aroma. We hope you enjoy it ! IBU: 70

crossovert (13947) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 24, 2017
Blind tasted with 5 other ipas. IPAs were: 1. Goodwood Spruce Tip IPA 2. Lenny Boy Citraphilia IPA 3. The Unknown Over The Edge IPA 4. Hi-Wire Southern Hemisphere IPA 5. Carolina Brewery Flagship India Pale Ale 6 .Foothills Hoppyum IPA. Rater 1 (ME) rater the beers 342651, Rater 2 234156 Rater 3 324651.

355ml bottle. Orange gold pour. Aroma is tropical vinegar, flavor is belgian ipa.

arn8897 (448) - Trenton, Ohio, USA - SEP 3, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 3, 2017 Pours a slightly hazy yellow with a white head. Aromas of hops and citrus. Tastes the same with a bitter finish. Light palate. Very typical IPA. But this one is very well done.

fooj (58) - Maryland, USA - JUL 30, 2017
I hate that I am forced to write a comment, when all I want to do is rate the beer for my own reference. What happened to not having to integrate with ratebeer.com? ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone