overall
Brewed by Fosters Brewing (CUB)
Style: Pale Lager
Southbank, Victoria, Australia

RATINGS: 1838   WEIGHTED AVG: 2/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Filtered and pasteurised. Available with added carbon dioxide in keg, can and bottled formats. First brewed in 1887.
Available in Britain as Export.
"A light-coloured lager style, it presents full malt character with a balanced clean hop bitterness. Combined with a slightly hoppy, but yeasty/malty nose, Foster's lager is a full bodied beer with excellent drinkability."

Turtboy (120) - Lucasville, Ohio, USA - SEP 7, 2002
I love the advertisments. The beer is o.k. Australian beer made in Canada? What the !@#$?

djbuddha (105) - Many, Louisiana, USA - SEP 6, 2002
Piss colored, watery beer. Doesn't deviate far from the norm as far as many bigger beers go. Nothing to see here, move along.

jaymobrown (1845) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 6, 2002
Not really impressed. Standard pale yellow color with no head. Overall it was watery and thin, with no real flavor. Harmless.

metaldust (30) - Missouri, USA - SEP 6, 2002
Better than Bud. I dig the fat cans.........................................

savitska (163) - Smyrna, Georgia, USA - SEP 3, 2002
The only beer I drink when I eat at Outback Steak House<sup>®</sup>.........

1.4
tzakiel (81) - Virginia, USA - AUG 31, 2002
Below average... one of the worst I have had (though I haven't had bud or coors or anything yet) Had a boring flavor. I had a can of this and it was decent, but then bought a 6 pack of bottles and it wasn't good. Not sure why.

TheGreatKen (76) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 28, 2002
Australian for piss. It tastes just like Bud. Also, most of the US-market Fosters are brewed in Toronto.

daalamar (405) - new albany, Indiana, USA - AUG 27, 2002
No matter how II pour this it always foams up half the glass. Definatly has a grainy aroma, with a light golden color, taste is hoppy with a creamy undertone. By all means better than american macros but not by much.

scottyg (79) - Gainesville, Florida, USA - AUG 27, 2002
I'd have to agree with "Australian for Budweiser", but then again I still drink Bud and I still drink Fosters at the Gainesville Ale House on $1 pint night. :O)

Wilecat (66) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 27, 2002
Thats austrailian for ass juice mate........................................