RATINGS: 2069   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.6/5   IBU: 42   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
The beer you’ve been waiting for. Keeps your taste satisfied while keeping your senses sharp. An all-day IPA naturally brewed with a complex array of malts, grains and hops. Balanced for optimal aromatic and a clean finish. The perfect reward for an honest day’s work and the ultimate companion to celebrate life’s simple pleasures.

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

sseb69 (2061) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 10, 2017
Bouteille. Couleur ambrée pâle. mousse blanche. Nez de houblon floral et légèrement tropicaux. En bouche, malt et hebes fruitées, légèrement caramel. Bonne.

DutchDrebus (6464) - Oirschot, NETHERLANDS - DEC 8, 2017
Bottle @ home. Clear golden colour with a medium sized white head. Smells hops, grapefruit, apricot, sweet, fruity, nice. Tastes hops, fruity, apricot, grapefruit, slightly watery but it’s not too bad, a hint of malts and grains. Has a nice sweetness to it. Soft carbo, thin body.

laand78 (150) - Tibro, SWEDEN - DEC 8, 2017
Can from Systembolaget 4,7%. Color is golden and clear with a medium white head. Aroma of hops and some fruit. Taste is a little tasteless and watery. An easy beer to drink ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

chrisram (1) - - DEC 6, 2017 does not count
It was okay. Pretty hoppy. Taste quite like other IPAs but it is still pretty smooth to drink ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Nevalainen (907) - FINLAND - DEC 6, 2017
Clear orange color with white head. Aroma of hops, tropical fruits, grapefruit. Pleasant medium bitter taste, notes of grape. Average carbonation, medium body. Everything seems to be in balance. Nothing too much, nothing too little. The only think I miss, is a bigger bottle.

RalfH (5) - GERMANY - DEC 6, 2017 does not count
This is probably the best session IPA in the world. Full body beer with complex character, extensive hops flavors yet with 4.7 percent alcohol, still drinkable in quantity!! The name makes total sense!!

SilkTork (6011) - Southampton, United Kingdom, Hampshire, ENGLAND - DEC 5, 2017
Keg tap at Mettricks, Woolston. This is quite an easy drinking, tropical fruit flavoured beer. I quite enjoyed it. I had thought, though, that it was 4.1% - after all this is an "everyday" IPA, and I assumed it was a session IPA, so I had two pints, and was surprised at how stoned it got me - now I know why - it's actually 4.7%. If I'd been driving and been breathalysed, I would have failed, but if it had been 4.1% I would have passed. My fault for not paying attention. That's how folks get into trouble, and lose their license.

Hopverdju (1825) - BELGIUM - DEC 4, 2017
Van 't vat. Helder blond bier met witte schuimkraag. Geur: hoppig, fruitig, exotisch fruit en wat pompelmoes. Smaak: licht bitter, wat pompelmoes en licht grassig. Lichte body. Goede koolzuurprikkel. Afdronk: lang bitter, droog.

sephyrott (327) - - DEC 3, 2017
40cl from draft at Oscar Cafe and Bar. Clean and very well balanced IPA. Light but hoppy, extremely drinkable

hershiser2 (4043) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - DEC 2, 2017
Have had this previous to today - noticed I hadn't rated it when a coworker asked my opinion (how the hell should I know?). Bottle from Kroger perhaps. Pours golden with a soft white head. Aroma is citrus, mostly grapefruit, along with a hint of pineapple and flowers. Flavor is slightly sweet up front: honey that turns into citrus peel (orange), floral hops, bread, and grass. Oh yea, I did like this. Especially for a session ipa.