overall
Brewed by Spaten-Franziskaner-Bräu (InBev)
Style: Dunkelweizen
Munich, Germany
Serve in Stein, Weizen

RATINGS: 1875   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.37/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Deep and dark colored, cloudy with yeast. Brewed with a darker roasted malt which adds some maltiness to the refreshing flavour of the Hefe-Weissbier.

rodgar (14) - Mexico City, MEXICO - JAN 1, 2004
Now, this is beer! Germans should be proud for their skill in brewing one of the best beers in the whole world! Franziskaner is made out of wheat and thus is the cloudy consistency and unique flavor of this original beer. The Dunkel or Dark version is particular good. Much foamy and much clouder than the regular Franziskaner Weissbier.

lunarrainz (1) - Nevada, USA - AUG 28, 2012 does not count
Best beer I’ve ever had so far. However, I haven’t tried other beers of this brand YET.

rosetoes (1) - - JUL 13, 2013 does not count
By far my favorite beer. Smooth. Great flavor. How real beer should taste. Best served with a slice of lemon. Perfect Carmel balanced with a good earthiness. I love this type of beer. After drinking it for a while and then drinking a standard American beer, it feels like the American beer is a beer flavored soda.

barclays2 (1) - - OCT 9, 2013 does not count
die beste ! Aroma- stupendous
Appearance - wonderful
Taste - marvelous
Palate - divine
Overall - If I could get a room with this beer.......we are gonna have a gooood time !

vonrogerdoger (6) - - AUG 23, 2014 does not count
This may be my favorite beer it’s getting harder to find cause of the many crappy micro-brews!

Pixikilla (2) - BRAZIL - NOV 28, 2014 does not count
Excelente cerveja, forte nas notas mas suave ao mesmo tempo, se isso é possível. Caramel, basement aromas

16erBlech (547) - Burgenland, AUSTRIA - APR 30, 2015
UPDATED: AUG 7, 2015 0,5l bottle. Ah, thats the way I love my Weizenbier. Tasty, refreshing and very drinkable. Prost! Edit: This beer deserves a 5. Excellent, delicious Weissbier!