Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 2.85/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.8/5   ABV: -
Raspberry Wheat – We’ve taken a light, refreshing wheat ale and brightened up the flavor with natural raspberry flavors. The blend of flavors is delightfully subtle. Try it on its own or as a blend with our Oatmeal Stout O.G. –13.0/1052. Hops - 12 IBUs

Most RecentTicked By

tjthresh (1872) - Greenfield, Indiana, USA - NOV 18, 2007
On tap at the brewpub
Light golden with a snow white head.
Raspberry nose. Not overtly artificial either, which is nice.
Same with the flavor.
Light body. High carbonation. Semi sweet finish.
I’m glad they avoided the over the top fruit extract character of most of this type of beer.

Gregis (1291) - Stilwell, Kansas, USA - OCT 22, 2007
5 oz sample draft at the brewpub. Pours a light gold with a thin creamy head; decent lacing. The nose smells mostly like a straight American wheat only with the citrus note, often found in those, replaced by a light berry aroma; it’s more of a mixed berry than specifically raspberry. The palate is light-bodied with soft carbonation and a crisp dry finish. The flavor is a mixed berry front with a dry wheat backing. It doesn’t have the saopy extract flavors that I’ve gotten from other raspberry wheats. For that alone, it’s worth trying, if you like fruited wheat beers. Despite the fact that I love raspberries, however, this one still didn’t "wow" me.