RATINGS: 15   MEAN: 1.57/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.84/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed for Texans.
92 Calories. 2.8 Carbs. ABV 4%

MaltoseTickers2 (1) - Little Rock, Alabama, USA - SEP 17, 2017 does not count
This beer has no flavor and very cheap. Since I hate the taste of hops and beer in general one of the best beers I have ever had.

samw0w (1) - - SEP 16, 2017 does not count
10/10 would drink again. My life changed once I was introduced to Frio light. A true beauty among beers everywhere.

1.2
Coreyratz (2) - Jenks, Oklahoma, USA - SEP 11, 2017 does not count
Lightest of the light beers. Similar to a Michelob Ultra, but cheaper. I have a feeling my beer belly will go away after drinking all 30 in my pack.

Tbrooks1979 (1) - Jackson, Tennessee, USA - JUL 13, 2017 does not count
I’m so glad that I found a low carb beer without paying an arm and a leg for it

1.4
ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - MAR 3, 2017
Poured from a 12 OZ can into a pint glass. The appearance is a crystal clear pale light yellow with an almost non-existent head. The aroma is basically tap water. The taste mirros the nose. it doesnt taste bad, but it doesn’t taste like a regular beer. more like a flavored water or near beer.

astateredwolves (1) - Bono, Arkansas, USA - FEB 9, 2017 does not count
Saw this in nearby store. 24oz cans for .99 cents. Pleasantly surprised by how smooth it is and it pours without the head taking up half the glass. Light taste with no negative aftertaste. Its a good sipper for after work or sitting outside. Its not a Bud or Shock Top but its not meant to be. Its just a simple go to beer that’s inexpensive and goes down well. The low calories/carbs is nice.

KenDawg (2) - Killeen, Texas, USA - AUG 11, 2016 does not count
Cost is excellent (less than $5.00 for a 6 pack of 16 oz. cans). Has a slight beerish smell. Looks like a light beer. Has a light flavor with no unpleasant aftertaste. Really goes down clean. Great for a hot afternoon or when you don’t want that boozy feeling like a nice IPA will give.

pennhead (1) - - JUN 2, 2016 does not count
Very similar to Coors Light, only lots cheaper. Good for cookouts, outdoor activities, or when you want to drink a lot of beer with less adverse effects. It thumbs its nose at my beer snob side while appealing to my cheap beer side. It’s made in nearby Memphis in the old Schlitz factory. Wish they’d bring Schlitz back in the 1960’s formula again!

UDBeernut (2883) - Saint Johns, Florida, USA - MAY 2, 2016
can at a local rip and run in Arkansas. Reminds me that only 92 calories per 12 fluid oz wow oh boy practically a health drink like lemon grass juice or some other shit. right out of the can pour one out to my hommies in 845. mostly blah mixed with some corn, tin. watery body. add a slight pour to the bros in the 216 and the 716, 215 now 904. jeez.

fumbduck (1) - fredericksburg, Texas, USA - NOV 20, 2015 does not count
Solid 2s across the board. This beer isn’t trying to be a good beer, it is trying to be a cheaper michelob ultra. And at that, it excels. Not only is the abv%/calorie ratio nearly identical, but you get way more beer, for less money, and it tastes equally as empty. Goes down easy, tastes like nothing. I drink this when body fat reaches 10% or higher.