RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 2.8/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.76/5   SEASONAL: Special   ABV: -

Most RecentTicked By

hypn0toad (267) - Maryland, USA - JUL 10, 2011
I found a few references to this beer in other places, but I wasnt sure if they were talking about this beer specifically. I think this might be a rarer/limited release from the brewery. Somewhere else (non-ratebeer) referenced it as a "Seasonal Belgian Single". In any case, this is supposed to be the same recipe that is used by Belgian Monks. They were beat up and the recipe was stolen, or they gave the recipe away, or people figured out the recipe.. im not sure. In any case, this is special okay? Onto my rating. Hmm actually I went out of my way to find this, and my rating isnt even that special. Oh well. Flat but tasty. Very mellow, smells and tasters abit sweet. Herbal aftertaste. Smooth. I like it, but I dont think I would drink it very often. It is just a different thing to experience. Not bad, but not amazing either.