overall

RATINGS: 24   MEAN: 3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.96/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
This Bohemian style pilsner is the perfect brew for summer. It’s a refreshing lager that has a smooth malt flavor that’s pleasantly balanced right through to the crisp, thirst-quenching finish. Gold as the summer sunshine, Full Sail Pilsner is brewed with 2-Row Pale and Munich malts and hopped with classic Saaz hops that are world famous for their aroma and bittering qualities

666seth (229) - California, USA - JAN 7, 2003
nice!!!! good aroma, crisp finish! nice slight hoppy flavor. One of my favorite

kyzr (1570) - Montana, USA - OCT 18, 2002
Nice color, head was good and white. Good little pilsner with light hop flavor.

beerguy101 (5360) - Newark, California, USA - SEP 23, 2002
Gold color, medium head. Mildly hopped, lightly hopped pilsner. Nice flavor, good mild hop signature. Mouthfeel is full and round. Finish is smooth, clean. Aftertaste is slightly hoppy, very little bitterness.

AxeMaster221 (343) - Portland, Oregon, USA - AUG 24, 2002
LIght golden, white head, and a hint of a hop nose. Smooth, tasty, and easily drinkable on those warm summer nights. Im not a huge pilsner fan, but this is as nice a pils as you will find brewed in the US.

Tom Servo (424) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - JUL 24, 2002
Nothing to special here, and an amazing lack of bite in the flavor department, especially from such a fine brewer. Lovely golden color, with a smooth texture.

Murphy (1759) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - JUL 24, 2002
Let’s get one thing straight: I don’t like pilsners, and they don’t like me. However, we had agreed to tolerate each other until I drank this beer. What a letdown from such a fine brewer. Why are they using anything other than Cascade hops? Pass me the Old Boardhead, I will have nothing to do with this beer ever again.

igneous1 (1535) - Davenport, Iowa, USA - MAR 1, 2002
pretty herbal..but not too bad..............................................

BillKismet (4072) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 13, 2002
Pours a creamy head with a golden, highly carbonated body that matches the color of the label. Drinkable, having a little zinge, but a pilsner all the same and with a bitter aftertaste.

ttboy8099 (73) - Corvallis, Oregon, USA - FEB 7, 2002
Not a huge Pilsner fan, but I enjoyed myself................................

legion242 (2348) - Richardson, Texas, USA - NOV 15, 2001
I seemed to like this a bit more then the others. True, not nearly as dry as it could or should be. Very thick head- makes me suspect foaming agents. Satisfying mouthfeel.