overall
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 182   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This tasty copper ale was originally called White Cap brewed in honor of our 15th Anniversary. Everyone liked the beer so much; we decided to release it year-round. To avoid any perceived consumer confusion, we changed the name to Rip Curl to celebrate the ripping winds and whitecaps of the Columbia River Gorge," It’s a thirst quenching easy drinking copper ale that has smooth wave of maltiness that crests to a clean fast finish. Brewed with a blend of specialty Caramel and Pale malt and balanced with East Kent Golding, Challenger & Fuggle hops. Rip Curl will also be available on draught in 1/2 & 1/4 bbls.

YourDarkLord (1800) - Urbana, Illinois, USA - JUL 3, 2006
This was a rather uninspired brew. Copper with a weak off-white head. Lackluster aroma of hops and malt. Somewhat sweet but not in any appealing manner. Thin and watery.

dwyerpg (6454) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - AUG 29, 2005
Doesn’t smell too good (my brother thinks it has the aroma of ass). Doesn’t taste too much better. Not a beer I would recommend or be proud of.

burpfrank (299) - carpinteria, California, USA - JUL 20, 2006
This had an average head.Color was amber.aroma was of a biting corn and hops.It tasted a bit sour.Had a familiar taste,which i soon pin pointed to the same as Schitz malt liquor.Although this wasn’t quite as strong tasting.I didn’t like the schitz,even though it was preferred when I was a teen ager.I stated that the Schiltz malt liquor("the Bull") tasted like Bull pee,and this does too!Only not as strong.