overall
RATINGS: 575   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.86/5   IBU: 18   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%

Havokscene (1) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 19, 2007 does not count
I moved to Portland, OR a year ago and lived there for 3 months. A friend of mine introduced me to Session and I loved it. I don’t know if I can get it in the northeast, so I’m having major withdrawals :-P

uocooper (3) - Oregon, USA - DEC 24, 2009 does not count
Now this is a great beer. Easy to drink with no nasty aftertaste. This is what beer should be.

junkyarddawg (12) - Georgia, USA - OCT 21, 2017
Very mild grassy aroma. Appearance - golden, clear, white foam. Taste - light sweetness, lightly bitter. light body, lively, Nice, smooth finish with no very mild bitterness. This is one of the best American Lagers on the market. It stays consistent from first sip to last. Unlike more hoppy Pilsners, it does not get more bitter as it warms. Full Sail is a very underated brewery with range and depth of products. Thanks FS for making this fantastic Pilsner!

jimig (23) - , Texas, USA - SEP 21, 2008
Great lager. The stubby is fun, but 11oz is disappointing (I want more). Great pour and easy head. This is a good on the tongue and offers mild fruitiness and a nice finish off the tongue.

DConMan (114) - Ballwin, Missouri, USA - JUL 12, 2012
Bought a 12-pack of this brew from Fred Meyer’s in Yakima, WA for $14.49. Poured one of the Red Labeled, 11 FLUID OZ. bottles into a 16oz Arcadia IPA Pint Glass. Has ENJOY BY: 09/29/12 - 55 on the side of the label. Will do!

Aroma- Very sweet, malty, and grainy on the nose. Not much corn but more sweetness than any other lager I’ve rated.

Appearance- Pours a 1 finger head that has average retention. Has the lightest orange/gold colored body with great clarity. Leaves only suds that eventually die on the glass.

Flavor- Very crisp, clean, and sweet all the way through. Floral hops come into the taste mid drink and then turn it over to a light-medium bitterness level while also being dry.

Mouthfeel- Light-Medium Bodied, High Carbonation, Small amount of hops/malt combo and then bites with flavor. Awesome!

Overall Impression- This is without a doubt one of the BEST lagers I’ve ever enjoyed! While it is refreshing and quite light, the flavor and well-balanced background makes this a sure shot to be one of the best of this style (hence why I gave it a 5/5). Get your hands on some if your in the area!

xlr8r (1) - Mölndal, SWEDEN - MAR 22, 2013 does not count
Full Sail Session Premium Lager is one of the best pale American Lagers I’ve tried. The beer pours a clear golden color with a white head and looks great in a glas - almost like an IPA.

It smells like a pale lager should smell, only without the harsh notes you sometimes get in the non-craft versions.

It is slightly dry without being too dry and I think the level of carbonation is quite exceptional in this lager. It has a subtlety sweet taste that is not overpowering. While the taste is not revolutionary as far as beers go, it is easily one of the most drinkable lagers I have encountered.