overall
Chiswick, England
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 509   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Cask; Regular.
Ingredients: Pale malt; Target, Challenger and Northdown hops.

CAMRA Supreme Champion Beer Of The Year 1979.

London Pride is best known for its exceptional balance of malt and hops, giving rise to well-rounded flavour.

In the UK, draught London Pride is brewed to 4.1% ABV (cask and keg), while in bottles it has a strength of 4.7% ABV.

NOTE: Most Fuller’s beer in the US is served by handpump kegs (at 4.7%), not casks. Ask your server.

mrbasstrombone (8) - NETHERLANDS - AUG 29, 2007 does not count
One of my favourite beers. Wish I could get it outside the UK. Looks good, tastes good. Fine colour, hoppy. From the cask, truly a great beer!

RateBeerMan (41) - , Tyne & Wear, ENGLAND - DEC 21, 2008
Probably my favourite beer around. Equal with Guinness as the top beer i have tasted. Top notch.

BigBeerHead (42) - Reading, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - FEB 27, 2009
always a great ale and always worth having this is a real great friendly pint and is definitely my finest ale and have no reason to change my opinion and hopefully wont.

RealBeerChap (10) - USA - APR 10, 2009
My favourite ale, like they say - whatever you do take pride. Super to taste and a wonderful session ale. Another great thing is 5 or 6 of these and I feel fine the next morning, can’t think of a better beer.

Tattooman (6) - Nyíregyháza, HUNGARY - OCT 2, 2011 does not count
Found this beer in hungary in one of the biggest supermarket in a "expensive import beer" section. I gave a try and i’m so glad. This is one of the best beer (ale) I ever drunk! Fully body, beautifull color and the taste just wonderfull. Only disadvantage is the price in hungary. Highly recomended!!!

mrjambrik01 (7) - Budapest, - MAY 9, 2014 does not count
Az abszolút kedvenc, ilyen összetett sört még nem gyártott a világ. A malátázás vagy a komlók teszik, lövésem sincs, de egyszerűen tökéletes. Látogass el Londonba. ha teheted :)

ravidesai (978) - Bombay, INDIA - SEP 16, 2001
my favorite pub pale ale especially when cask conditioned. nice floral hoppy taste and a good malt balance

BeerForFear (20) - Surrey, ENGLAND - OCT 11, 2009
I love London Pride. It is a great beer, either in a bottle or on cask. It has just about the right ABV, so I don’t get too drunk which makes this a fine session beer. Very drinkable indeed.