RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 4.4/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.29/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 345   ABV: 11.5%
Brewed for the Funky Buddha 2nd Anniversary celebration.

Most RecentTicked By

hopscotch (11161) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - NOV 5, 2012
Draft... This beer rocks!… Tar black ale with a small, creamy, cappuccino head. Fantastic retention. The bouquet is a luxuriant swirl of fudge, cinnamon, brown sugar and spicy, earthy chili peppers. Full-bodied and silky with dancing carbonation. The flavor is a delicious, interesting mélange of chili pepper heat, fudge, toasted malts and black malts. The finish is spicy-hot and warms my tongue, throat and stomach. One of the very best chili pepper-treated beers I’ve tasted to date!

biggsbowler (629) - Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA - OCT 3, 2012
Draft at the Funky Buddha 2nd Anniversary Party - Possibly my favorite beer of the night, Pours dark black w/little carbonation, Smells of chocolate and spice, The taste is where it had me, the chocolate was just perfect and the the peppers created a nice but not harsh burn down the throat. I wouldn’t say it would be easy drinking more than one, but that one will leave an everlasting memory. Awesome!!!

dimenhetfield (2486) - , Florida, USA - SEP 30, 2012
On draft at the Buddha for their 2nd Anniversary Party. I took a sip from my buddy’s glass and was completely blown away. This one reminded me of a spicy version of a chocolate peppermint cookie. Sort of fudgey and most definitely spicy but the two compliment each other extremely well. Another home run guys!!