Brewed by Garage Project
Style: Zwickel/Keller/Landbier
Wellington, New Zealand

RATINGS: 7   MEAN: 3.33/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.19/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%

Most RecentTicked By

nickd717 (4645) - San Francisco, California, USA - JAN 3, 2017
Draft at Brothers Beer in Auckland. Clear copper orange with a lasting white head. Aroma is lots of bread, biscuit, grains. A bread/toast bomb. Very malty, grainy, drying. Medium bodied, crisp and well carbonated. Fine for the style, but didn’t blow me away, except it may be one of the breadiest of all time. Are you bready for this???

explosivedog (1107) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - NOV 26, 2016
UPDATED: NOV 27, 2016 On tap at the cellar door. Aroma is just generic lager, but the flavour is much better. Lots of toffee and biscuit carry a really nice malt forward beer.

Dredd (932) - Bentleigh, AUSTRALIA - SEP 21, 2016
Citrus and cereal aroma, light orange amber pour. Good malt sweetness, some peach with a good balanced finish.

Pdubyah (724) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - JAN 6, 2016
This is nice, pleasant aromatic pretty to look and enjoyable beer of some craft. Highly hoppy and carried on a honey sweetness it has a bit of bite and a cushion of sweetness.. I could go a few of these.

Jimthechap (2064) - Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND - SEP 6, 2013
I was pleased to see this on tap in one of my locals and found it to be light, golden, fluffy and quaffable. Orange-amber in colour with a white fluffy head and characters of fragrant lemon, orange peel and... and.. it was cold, so I didn’t allow enough time for a serious "look at me, I’m judging beer in my local at 4.30pm on a Friday afternoon" sniff, sup and savour review. I will just quickly say, it was grand. Thanks chaps.

pmuzz (400) - AUSTRALIA - AUG 7, 2013
OK not one of GPs best but keeps well to the style. Would like to see a bit more flavour though.

Travlr (24315) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 6, 2013
Draft at the source courtesy of Jos, thank you! Hazy golden color, small white head. Aroma of hay, straw. Taste is sweet but balanced. Nice.