RATINGS: 27   MEAN: 0.79/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   ABV: -
Contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio).

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - JAN 21, 2009
Love the label. Almost as cool as those No Frills beers I came across in the late 80s. Pours yellow and fizzy. Smells and tastes like adjunct heaven with some corn and water as the beer warms. Not bad for an econo-beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Headbanger (3942) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - APR 16, 2014
12oz can (Old Notes)-Pours golden with a white head. Aroma of corn and grains. Taste of the same. This light bodied brew tastes as generic as the can.

harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - JAN 22, 2003
Tasted like I had eaten an aluminum can, or just had some dental work done.

joet (2560) - Santa Rosa, California, USA - JUN 11, 2001

fluffy (2416) - St Petersburg, Florida, USA - NOV 20, 2011
back in Nam we used to call this stuff "facepalm". then wed use the empties to make mosquito bombs. good times.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - AUG 1, 2004
Light golden color,small white head that faded quickly to leave little behind.The aroma was light at best with a mild malt thin hops and a sort of corn like sweetness.The flavor came off much the same as the aroma with a slight metallic side and very thin bodied with barely a hint of hops.Definately a bad brew that youd expect to have a few qualities of a macro but this one misses the mark.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - OCT 31, 2007
UPDATED: OCT 5, 2008 A friend found a sixer of this stuff and bought it as a joke. It is exactly what it says it is, generic beer. Appearance score is for the awesome can!

AgentSteve (1647) - SF Bay Area, California, USA - OCT 28, 2008
UPDATED: OCT 29, 2008 If I could rate below a ’1’ on any part of this beer I would. Absolutely horrible.

Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - JUL 15, 2002
A friend and I were broke one time, and scrounged every last penny that we could find to get a 12 pack. I mean, we looked in the couch cushions and everything. We scraped up around 6 bucks and were pretty thrilled to find that we had just enough to buy a whole case of generic (this was around 1985). Well, we brought it home and drank the whole case, and neither of us even got a buzz. Needless to say, that sucked, and I would give this beer a 0.00 if I could.

jbuzz (817) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - APR 30, 2008
I remeber this !! It was the worst thing ever !! An I thought my days Black Labelk and Grandpas old style was bad. Thanks god the country came away from the whole "Generic" thing.