RATINGS: 764   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Flavor of a fine ale and the smoothness of a premium lager.

wu1sabes (25) - USA - NOV 30, 2002
Won the gold medal recently at a national competition! Nothing like this great beer!

RmmHronek (170) - Greensboro, North Carolina, USA - SEP 10, 2011
This ale is the cheapest thing you can find!!! Look, it tastes just as good if not better than Bud light, miller lite, or PBR and is significantly cheaper! The matter of the fact is, Genesee set out to make a cheap beer and got the job done... they’ve done it cheaper than any other brewery thus far. Congratulations!

Taino (4) - Ciales, PUERTO RICO - JUL 19, 2011 does not count
This is my favorite, it has a taste that other beer have. It is light, but at the same time very tasty. It has a great head. Serve ice cold, to me is the they have to offer

gduckd (1) - - AUG 23, 2012 does not count
excellent go between of the expensive craft beers and a great production beer with grate value

jak53 (2) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 3, 2004 does not count
I’ve been drinking this beer for 30 years. Tried others, but always come back.

beerbuster64 (7) - breadenton, Florida, USA - NOV 28, 2006 does not count
i like this beer it smooth and great taste there are better creams out there but not for the money genny has

irishfist18 (15) - - JUN 11, 2016
Best Genesee beer of all.the king of lawn mower beers.one of my all time favorites,especially for the price.

21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 29, 2001
Nothin wrong with a little genny. I liked the stuff and from what I hear it was f

BBorsutionns (46) - Derry, New Hampshire, USA - OCT 1, 2008
I loved Genny Ice, so I was intrigued to try Genny Cream. Good creamy frothy taste and goes down smooth. Genny is Good!

JJAlexander (46) - Southington, Connecticut, USA - NOV 26, 2010
bread, cereal, resin, grass, golden, clear, minimal head, light sweetness, light body, thin feel, lively, astringent,